Best 19 twinks currently

More than one way to be “crippled” my friend.

/cheers
can i report this post for being insulting and not participating in bracket culture it really hurt my feelings

can i report this post for being insulting and not participating in bracket culture it really hurt my feelings

In what way was it insulting my friend?
There is more than one way to be crippled isn’t there?
Now the below quote on the other hand is quite an insult wouldn’t you say? However, much to the author’s chagrin, personal attacks from anonymous people behind a computer screen mean nothing to me.

yea you're crippled in the head idiot

Sticks and stones...
Surely you can come up with a better insult than that.

this is a fine example of bracket culture

It is indeed. Of video gamers and forum posters in general actually. When in doubt, they use foul language or personal insults.
The psychology of using such language and insults to user is the raise their “status” or lower the other person’s within said group.
That is why it is so prevalent within the gaming culture. Many gamers don’t go outside their gaming circles very often. And one of the only ways they can establish a pecking order is to insult other people within that circle.

/cheers

Now the below quote on the other hand is quite an insult wouldn’t you say? However, much to the author’s chagrin, personal attacks from anonymous people behind a computer screen mean nothing to me.

Sticks and stones...

It is indeed. Of video gamers and forum posters in general actually. When in doubt, they use foul language or personal insults.
The psychology of using such language and insults to user is the raise their “status” or lower the other person’s within said group.
That is why it is so prevalent within the gaming culture. Many gamers don’t go outside their gaming circles very often. And one of the only ways they can establish a pecking order is to insult other people within that circle.

/cheers

i think whats crazy about all this is after a 2 year hiatus from this website i come back and you're still arguing with people a third of your age from your ranch in texas

Sticks and stones...

/cheers
who are you lmao you obviously cannot tell what is sarcasm and what is not

im just participating in bracket culture :)

The premise that you’re not good unless your honor level is high is absurd, since honor level currently is almost entirely based on whether you played end game PvP in legion.

When you compound this with someone questioning whether twinking takes skill who themselves plays twinks, you start to wonder if that person is as smart as they try so hard to appear

The premise that you’re not good unless your honor level is high is absurd, since honor level currently is almost entirely based on whether you played end game PvP in legion.

When you compound this with someone questioning whether twinking takes skill who themselves plays twinks, you start to wonder if that person is as smart as they try so hard to appear

He's not that bright really. He wouldn't feel the need to argue 24/7 if he was.

Reactions: MYT

Also a large number of people with high honor only got it from doing world quests. It's 100% irrelevant, there's no reason to separate queues based on account-wide honor level (110 BGs splitting at prestige 1 was fine once the populations were high enough)

Reactions: MYT

“Skill” is nothing more than a learned trait my friend. Often from doing a repetitive task.
For instance, one can be highly “skilled” at making a bed because they have plenty of practice at it. Especially if that is what they do for a living.

As far as honor, you are correct. The lion’s share(if not all) of honor is gained at end game. Very few people had maxed out Prestige levels. When I last looked in January it was less than .5% of the active WoW player base. I had maxed mine out on my Alliance character at the time and stopped playing since there was no more goals to reach on that character.

/cheers

Users who are viewing this thread