Best 19 FC

I'm under the impression those statistics have only been kept recently since the system started a couple years ago..... Is this correct??? Like if it says you have 500 flag caps you might have actually gotten 5000 over the life of your character?

ITT: a bunch of terribles nut hugging the good players left in ruin.

p.s. meeds "statistics" dont mean jack shit, if you think otherwise i think it's time you start cutting up the street not across the road

Sanitarium said:
ITT: a bunch of terribles nut hugging the good players left in ruin.

p.s. meeds "statistics" dont mean jack shit, if you think otherwise i think it's time you start cutting up the street not across the road

Twinkzyo of The Nightfal

Excuse me, there will never be a best FC, without me active. Thought that explained itself.

Bragh said:
Excuse me, there will never be a best FC, without me active. Thought that explained itself.

Lol'ed real hard.

Grabco said:
I don't know how Jericho has those stats really amazing. probably wrecked pugs back in the day. anyway Jericho where ever you are we need to talk,

Also I need healbotz on the stats list as a rabbit to chase, I just moved to #2 on the HK list and i know healbotz has like 35K. Does anyone know of another 19 paladin with more than 30K that is not on the list?

Hey old friend, whats up?

Users who are viewing this thread