Best 19 FC

IhazBankz

Pwner
In your opinions, who is the best FC currently in 19 bracket.

My vote goes to Phonebook.

*Sorry Mamey* :D

An FC thrives when it has a competent team

However Phone,mamey,Bollo,Gaelo,Humiliation are all fine FC's.

IhazBankz said:
In your opinions, who is the best FC currently in 19 bracket.

My vote goes to Phonebook.

*Sorry Mamey* :D

These threads are rather tiring to see every few days, because ultimately it just turns into an epeen fest. I'm however, all for more competitive FCs in the 19 bracket.

its really hard to point out a "The Best FC"

cause theres always going to be diff opinions , perferences , on the situation and what ever not .

clearly druids stands out as the best class for the job , cause of the : travel form , increased health in bear form , natures grasp , immune to slows , and able to heal your self .

What people look for , to judge weather their "FC" is the "best" or not is werry diff, cause any stamina geared druid can easyly run away from 3-5 rogues and still survive cause of ^

while being able to survive and read the game , where your enemys are gona be waiting for you , doing fake jumps , wall jumps , LoS'ing , getting distance to your enemys is alot harder .especially when debuff comes up.

however, sinse xp lock , wsgs been much like a turtlefence fest , where theres been +3 on defense at all times , which makes it hard to people to judge if the "FC" is actually doing a good job , or just being carried by the healers and slowers. atleast in EU.

With that being said , im gonna name out some people i think is doing a excelent job when flag carrying.

MÃ¥mey

Atjesha

Humiliatión

Cêlê

might have forgot out some names , so please dont feel offended..

-Phonebook

random said:
Mamey imo

10chars

Phone FC's without the aid of 40% speed, NG, and Bear Forms extra stam. HoF is only so good, and bubble and loh have CD's, so therfore Phone is better imo.

you cant compare me with mamey / oder druids , diff classes , diff abilitys , diff ways of surviveing ,

druids can pretty much run around alone till debuffs comes up ,

mean while a paladin might get some problems with that .

if people rate their "Best Fc" votes on the fc who can stay alive the longest with no defenders , with out dieing .

then theres no doubt that a druid is obvielsy gona take the price as "Best Fc"

seeing as the paladin class is alot weaker to flag carry compareing to a druid .

Sçrappy is the best FC in the US right now.

Marcey and Sluggish(I know they both don't play 19's anymore) But still better than the ones above. IMO

Question - what makes a good FC stand out from the rest?

Topic is changing from peoples opinions, into slating opposing "best fc" contenders.

Pizza said:
Sçrappy is the best FC in the US right now.

Quite an interesting setup.

I at once tried survival FC myself, and have to say it's pretty fun.

~Vortalex

Users who are viewing this thread