@ Behsten & Slatz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Outofspace

Sogeking / Deeps
It was a bittersweet run tonight watching so many gather around the 'ol yule logs. 19s, 29s, 59s, 69s, 70s, and pretty much every bracket cycled through alts until their queues finally died, deep in the night.

Some idled silently while others vibrated around the room, hoping to summon a match through sheer willpower. A trio of near identical 29 mages sat patiently, knowing their missiles would handle any obstacle. Some toons were popping in and out so fast they were clearly the same player, and as always, the dedication was jaw dropping.

It's nearly impossible not to shed a tear after inspecting just a few. Pour some out for all the fallen soldiers who retired to the armory last night. You're all heroes in my book, GGs.

Last edited:
should retroactively get all the xp you would've gained from exploiting and kill all your toons, absolutely disgusting players

No it's my fav guitarist.

Is there an ignore list on this site, tired of seeing you.

Ok dimebag neon. Have a good day yung tinker

I just got back into wow a week ago, spent it gearing a brand new druid just to have blizzard decide twinks are fucking useless again; SMACK. thank you daddy blizzard for ruining the only thing I can enjoy in your overly dramatic fucking movie of a video game you call world of warcraft.

To everyone whos mad about blizzard ruining twinking, suck it up make a 20. Then when classic comes twinking will be even better than it was.

No it's my fav guitarist.

Is there an ignore list on this site, tired of seeing you.
upload_2019-6-25_13-16-11.png

To everyone whos mad about blizzard ruining twinking, suck it up make a 20. Then when classic comes twinking will be even better than it was.

Yeah 20 second saps and polymorphs, on top of 4 hour gy farm fests "even better than it was" nice joke

Yeah 20 second saps and polymorphs, on top of 4 hour gy farm fests "even better than it was" nice joke

Some people genuinely would rather play anything than this simplified dogshit of a game called bfa, nice joke!!!!!!! Lmfao.

Some people genuinely would rather play anything than this simplified dogshit of a game called bfa, nice joke!!!!!!! Lmfao.

You're one of the last people who should be calling this game "simplified" considering you're still dogshit at the game even when you have to press 5 buttons, afk out of every loss and then cry when people call you bad on forums

You're one of the last people who should be calling this game "simplified" considering you're still dogshit at the game even when you have to press 5 buttons, afk out of every loss and then cry when people call you bad on forums

Dude you are dogshit why do play anon so no one knows how terrible you are, also your a broken clock you say the same lines over and over.

Dude you are dogshit why do play anon so no one knows how terrible you are, also your a broken clock you say the same lines over and over.

play anon? how do i play anon lmao, i get nothing but compliments in bgs you have me confused with someone else clearly, also I called you bad once, "broken clock" you just took what i said and repeated it back to me, come up with something original plox

play anon? how do i play anon lmao, i get nothing but compliments in bgs you have me confused with someone else clearly, also I called you bad once, "broken clock" you just took what i said and repeated it back to me, come up with something original plox
I have personally seen you mess up in premades. All the time. Plox.

Yeah, I think this thread's run its course now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread