Battlegrounds are not part of F2P now

Did you test in game because they might mean leveling battlegrounds.

really hope this is a hacking troll that's doing this, if this is reality then get ready for them to drop to possibly the remainder people (5 Million >X Million?) that's still allied to them and that's really a low amount.

Last edited by a moderator:
6.2.2 dropped today...

... yes but they could also put it in another patch later on, like the current patch on my screen says 6.2.20444 but it could be put in with 6.2.20444+X on next tuesday.

A friend told me people might think that because there was a xp lock bug or something. Or this guy might of locked xp before he hit 20 though I think he might of just read that section. Not sure if it was a problem ingame or the text on the site that caused this speculation. As stated above, right now f2ps can still bg.

This isn't the first thread started about this, and the other ones have pictures of tweets @ blizzard where they confirmed that nothing happened to starter account q's. The post made was last edited a couple weeks ago, and they didn't clarify that they meant RATED bg's. Blizzard made a mistake, people freaked out.

yes, but that is part of their site and their rule of law could be enforced later on, that's my issue with it from the looks of things.

Last edited by a moderator:
You're right, Dalt, but as of right now there's no issue and according to Blizzard they're not planning on taking away BG's from starter accounts any time soon. :)

Users who are viewing this thread