Battleground Exploit Frustrations - Discuss

Gogovo

Legend
Another WSG with an Alliance FC that felt the need to exploit a bug, in order to better 'defend' their flag -linkie.

Has anybody else noticed this trend being more common lately?

It feels such a redundant thing to do, to be honest, as the BG never results in a win for either side, and simply becomes a 'let's all stand around in alliance flagroom, and the nearby stairwell'. I'm not really sure it makes a great deal of sense to me...

Alli has that shelf thingy, horde has ebic tunroof. Call it even aight?

ps Be happy that the ajajajas in your team went for the efc in the first place. Enjoy the small things in life!

ps Be happy that the ajajajas in your team went for the efc in the first place. Enjoy the small things in life!

That's true, it certainly was an unusual turn of events for a late night battleground :)

How you get there is very simple, just jump on there, use a growth elixer and walk there. Then you can kill him :)

Another WSG with an Alliance FC that felt the need to exploit a bug, in order to better 'defend' their flag -linkie.

Has anybody else noticed this trend being more common lately?

It feels such a redundant thing to do, to be honest, as the BG never results in a win for either side, and simply becomes a 'let's all stand around in alliance flagroom, and the nearby stairwell'. I'm not really sure it makes a great deal of sense to me...

It's easy to get up their if you try. Jeeze. It practically isn't even an exploit, just a tricky jump.

Let me guess, an EFC who can jump somewhere you can't get to is exploiting?

That's not an Alliance FC for one thing...that's horde staying in alliance base. You don't need growth pot either, it's just a tricky jump to get at first, al though IMO it's kinda cheap. More so than tun roof stuff

Posted on Ownedcore yesterday, should be fixed in the next few days.

It's not an exploit, though, it's a smart person making a tricky jump.

Getting rid of this would be like getting rid of the Tunn roof stuff.

It's very easy to get up this jump rofl, I'd say even easier than tunnel roof. Not an exploit or glitch, just a very easy jump that people are butthurt about.

my favorite spot to get is the top of the lumber mill building in AV
especially good for ranged classes

This jump is no easier than "gemming". Yet one is an exploit and one is not. Please explain why that is. Neither were meant to happen by the developers. Did some 20-24 board decide what is fair and what is not? How do I get elected to this omnipotent board? Have a nice day all and enjoy your exploits errr jumps, sorry.

Sweetsydney...

This jump is no easier than "gemming". Yet one is an exploit and one is not. Please explain why that is. Neither were meant to happen by the developers. Did some 20-24 board decide what is fair and what is not? How do I get elected to this omnipotent board? Have a nice day all and enjoy your exploits errr jumps, sorry.

Sweetsydney...

An exploit is doing something that shouldn't be possible and doesn't look possible. Anybody can do it as it's incredibly easy. Jumping isn't an exploit unless it's going through walls.

By your logic jumping on the branches just outside Darnassus is exploiting, which obviously is unintended. Is it an exploit though? No.

The most players here know how to get there, but there are also a lot of players who dont know anything about those jumps. Be a sportsman and dont do it it. It shows only what kind of a person you are.

Things like this always make me smile when I'm on my priest :p

Just dominate their mind, harlem shake em a little bit, then jump em right off.

Things like this always make me smile when I'm on my priest :p

Just dominate their mind, harlem shake em a little bit, then jump em right off.

Can't dominate mind if they get far enough around on the ledge it's "out of LoS" for some reason. If it was in LoS it would be no problem to just kill them, that's where I think this jump is pushing it for cheapness.

Oh hey Hiz, that bitch is there 24/7 so nothing to see here.
Yup, I've seen that Hiz hpal doing it numerous times. Let me reprhase. I've seen him there everytime he had the flag.
I never emote allies except for the occasional /lick and /kiss, but he got a well deserved /spit from me.

Even if you guys say it''s easy to get there (not being interested in this kind of stuff makes me not knowing how to do it) I still believe that's cheap as fuck, on top of playing a holy pala.

Its not an exploit. Its just abusing the game´s mechanics and doing stuff you aren´t supposed to do. Seriously, we´ve got Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr for stupid posts like that.

Users who are viewing this thread