EU Battleground culture

I know this is your character how? Especially since you said you play priest...
It literally lists my lvl70 characters as alts of that character. And what do you mean with the second part? The character I linked -is- a priest. Did you think it's some other class? Are you just trolling at this point? So many questions.

I'm not going to bother with the rest of your post because it's just repetition of earlier, except for this:
When did I refuse anything?
To me it seems pretty obvious from your posts that you're not interested in playing vs the people asking for wargames. If you are interested, then why not put your money where your mouth is and prove that they are indeed as bad as you make them out to be? If they're bad then it should be some quick and easy wins, no?

It literally lists my lvl70 characters as alts of that character. And what do you mean with the second part? The character I linked -is- a priest. Did you think it's some other class? Are you just trolling at this point? So many questions.

I'm not going to bother with the rest of your post because it's just repetition of earlier, except for this:

To me it seems pretty obvious from your posts that you're not interested in playing vs the people asking for wargames. If you are interested, then why not put your money where your mouth is and prove that they are indeed as bad as you make them out to be? If they're bad then it should be some quick and easy Winslow, no?

When I opened it it came up as a rogue... I don't enjoy arenas. Wanna rbg?

And yes, most facts are repetitive because they don't change to suit the argument... In case you missed it, the arena is dead in your bracket because it's rubbish. The bg queues are longer than your second dads dick because there is literally no alliance twinks. That is a fact.

Oh and not everyone wants to play rogue, disc or arcane Mage... Shocking I know.

I don't enjoy arenas.
Exactly so don't call people bad if you're not going to play vs them?

the arena is dead in your bracket because it's rubbish.
No, it's dead because the bracket as a whole is dead. When there was still some decent overall activity (WoD), arena queues were fairly active as well. The reason the bracket died entirely was because healers got banned from 2v2 skirmishes with Legion, and nobody wants to just play double dps vs double dps all the time, especially at low levels because it's just a DPS race. These days there's like 10 people in total playing lvl70. Not exactly an active bracket.

The bg queues are longer than your second dads dick because there is literally no alliance twinks. That is a fact.
There's about the same number of alliance twinks as horde. Which is to say, not nearly enough to have active queues for anything.

Oh and not everyone wants to play rogue, disc or arcane Mage... Shocking I know.
I already responded to a similar argument earlier on this page. Those 3 aren't the only viable ones. Also, why Arcane Mage? It's clearly the worst of the three mage specs. I'd think people pretending to be so knowledgeable would at least know to actually post about the strongest specs of classes they deem OP. (it's frost btw)

Last edited:
the eu 70 twink bracket is probably dead and not as active cause of people like you that goes around shitting on people and then have the audacity to post on forums "hey guys why u not queing arena :("

Some truth there. But it isn't the only one reason why EU 70s is not that much active

US 70s arent dead and there is active arena queues most of the time, a good example is me solo queuing yesterday at 3 am and getting 2 min queues vs twinks. @The Saint

There ya go boys... You wouldn't be the first to have to play US to get games. We've all done it. Problem solved.

Don't thank me, it's what I do xxx

the eu 70 twink bracket is probably dead and not as active cause of people like you that goes around shitting on people and then have the audacity to post on forums "hey guys why u not queing arena :("
t

I like you guys, but this is the main reason. I love wargames and want to play but last time I played with dreams all he did was cry about how I was playing when I didn't make any mistakes. Its a dead bracket and treating it like its blizzcon is just going to push people away. GL with wargames though ill play again when im not so busy irl :)

last time I played with dreams all he did was cry about how I was playing when I didn't make any mistakes
Doesn't sound like Dreams at all to me. He's always pretty chill when I play with him and when we lose convos go like "We probably need to try x" or "can you do y next time?"

Either way it doesn't seem like this thread is going anywhere, which was to be expected.

Doesn't sound like Dreams at all to me. He's always pretty chill when I play with him and when we lose convos go like "We probably need to try x" or "can you do y next time?"

Either way it doesn't seem like this thread is going anywhere, which was to be expected.
I did not expect my shitpost to go like this

Reactions: Fx

You just proved his point...

Doesn't sound like Dreams at all to me. He's always pretty chill when I play with him and when we lose convos go like "We probably need to try x" or "can you do y next time?

You only need to look at his post history to see that's not true.

you have a choice. Make a US toon and get what you want, or piss and moan on the forums about the EU... GL with whatever you decide. We both know what it will be

You only need to look at his post history to see that's not true.
Provide examples?
[doublepost=1549293541,1549293119][/doublepost]And a long time ago I did make a US twink and you know what happened? They all started queuedodging me because they couldn't win at all.

upload_2019-2-4_15-18-42.png

I remember this :D

Provide examples?
[doublepost=1549293541,1549293119][/doublepost]And a long time ago I did make a US twink and you know what happened? They all started queuedodging me because they couldn't win at all.

View attachment 10182

I remember this :D

Look through his post history, it isn't hard.

Well there's your problem, two continents can't contain your mad skills.... Maybe quit and work on your personality!

Users who are viewing this thread