Battle Net Name Change

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got a ID from Nesyla we traded a transfer for a ID, everything went smooth and fast. 10/10

Lovely that everything went fine.

You really should add that this service is also illegal and can land both you and the other party into some legal trouble.

If this isn't illegal, then you aren't doing anything someone couldn't do on their own for free.

Really troubling to see you advertising this without being honest.

You really should add that this service is also illegal and can land both you and the other party into some legal trouble.

If this isn't illegal, then you aren't doing anything someone couldn't do on their own for free.

Really troubling to see you advertising this without being honest.

its social engineering, im assuming creating fake I.D's is involved. so yeah fraud is illegal.

In the worse case Blizzard denies the name change. They do not send the id's they receive to the police, therefore i do not see what kind of trouble could possibly happen.

In the worse case Blizzard denies the name change. They do not send the id's they receive to the police, therefore i do not see what kind of trouble could possibly happen.

You have no idea what they do with any fraudulent information they receive, telling people otherwise is exactly why this thread should be locked and you should not be offering this service.

You have no idea what they do with any fraudulent information they receive, telling people otherwise is exactly why this thread should be locked and you should not be offering this service.

This service is noone of your concern, no one forces you to buy it.

Now please, unless you have something relevant and on topic, retain from posting any further in my thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread