Battle Net Name Change

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello i am online now. For me u have last activity: 5 days on skype

im just curious, since when do you wait for your order to be completed?

Ehm well i paid him 2014/11/27, so since then.

Kam is the only person i have ever had so many issues to deliver an order in my whole history of sale. Please, double check that you have not put me on ignore, because i cannot see you online.

All other orders have been taken care off.

Kam is the only person i have ever had so many issues to deliver an order in my whole history of sale. Please, double check that you have not put me on ignore, because i cannot see you online.

I have you on skype and im online now.: For me its says : ''camhael'' (silentkiller 26) is offline, last activity 1 week ago. calls will go to voicemail''

Maybe you have me on ignore or something :) : my skype is diddi6073

1 week ago I made a group conversation with you, kam and my self to try get you two in touch, we have yet to even see you online... So when will you be online, give us a time atleast? Because this has taken way to long and I am just trying to help you two out of any misunderstandings.

This issue has been brought to the staff's attention. I would like an update on the status of Kam's order. As a reminder, the CoC defines a scam as a vendor not delivering the purchased product within 48 hours. That's two days, not two months. If this is not resolved in the next 48 hours, action will be taken.

This issue has been brought to the staff's attention. I would like an update on the status of Kam's order. As a reminder, the CoC defines a scam as a vendor not delivering the purchased product within 48 hours. That's two days, not two months. If this is not resolved in the next 48 hours, action will be taken.
Hello i still havent recieved what i paid for. Last contact was on paypal where he told me to close the payment dispute and that he Would send the files to My email right after that. And i havent seen him online in Skype in ages

Hello i still havent recieved what i paid for. Last contact was on paypal where he told me to close the payment dispute and that he Would send the files to My email right after that. And i havent seen him online in Skype in ages
Skype is just one form of communication. An email or a PM here with an uploaded image of the files or a quick file sharing link should work. This is very fishy.

I have had another user step forward in a PM saying that they also have been waiting now over a month for delivery of their service. I would recommend the following to anyone else in this situation:

1) Definitely do open a PayPal dispute, and don't let yourself be pressured into closing it on promise of delivery of the service. The promise of delivery of service is based on payment, and payment was made, so the seller has no standing to tell you he's holding your product hostage until you drop the PayPal investigation. Keep the pressure on: it is your only legal recourse.

2) Post here if you are also currently in a dispute with this seller. TI cannot be involved in disputes except to the point of whether the seller is allowed to continue selling on our site. I do not, however, want to ban him until all oustanding accounts are closed, because banning him would cut him off from his PMs, and I don't want him being able to use that as an excuse for not communicating.

3) Obviously at this point I would recommend to all users to not use this seller's service and not trust him. Looking through the thread and seeing the number of times he has told customers that he was out of the country, or had trouble connecting, or whatever the reasons were, it's just not solid business practice. Even if every excuse has been legitimate, if your situation is that unstable you shouldn't be taking other people's money.

This thread, and the seller's account, at this point are only staying open in the interests of uninterrupted communication. I have every reason to consider this user a scammer, and as soon as I'm sure it won't impact communication to getting the remaining unsettled accounts dealt with, this thread and this user will be gone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Two hours left of my promised 48 hour window. My intent is to delete this thread and permanently ban Nesyla. Two people have stepped forward to say they are waiting for delivery of what they paid for: one for a month, another for two months. I have also seen various places throughout the thread where similar excuses were given to other users waiting on delivery of services. This does not satisfy TI's standards of good business practice as defined in the Scamming section of the CoC.

My continued recommendation to the two scammed users is to continue to pursue legal action through PayPal, and to continue to attempt to communicate with Nesyla through Skype. He will not be able to access TwinkInfo.com anymore after tonight. I wish you good luck in getting your claims resolved.

Bought his service on December 16th. I was told it would take 1 week tops to finish. I was patient due to it being the holidays. I would message him on skype and it would take him 2-7 days to say anything. He would lead me on with "it's almost done" "I promise I'll get back to you soon" etc. Another 3 weeks go by not 1 word. He comes on randomly and tells me he has been away due to a funeral and apologizes and says he will take care of me within the day, that was over 2 weeks ago. I do not recommend dealing with this user. Don't understand why someone offers a service and scams. Now I am out 60$ and unable to request a refund through paypal due to being naive and trusting a complete stranger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread