Battle Net Name Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nesyla

Legend
Working on both US and EU !

Hello there, My name is Nesyla and i'm glad to offer your my battle.net name change services.

We have grown in size and reputation within the past few weeks as being the best, cheapest, safest and most successful battle.net name change service avaible with over 120 changes done within the past year and half.

The price is set to 50 euro for each name change.

This is the cheapest price you can find over the whole internet for this service.

I'm are avaible for any additional information.

Add me on skype : silentkiller26

<3 Nesyla, quick and easy and it worked! Vouch for Nesyla

Can Vouch for this nice sir, contacted him about doing the service first since he had no vouches.
He gladely did this and now I have a b.net in my name that weren't before
Easy to handle with, will use again 10/10.
Probably only legit seller out there, chose this guy since he acutally confessed that it weren't 100% safe.
Thanks again for trade mate!

I can vouch for this guy I bought an ID change off him from his thread on twinkinfo forums, this was a very easy fast and simple deal, also extremely cheap, within 48 hours of me sending in the stuff to blizzard my account name was changed ^^

good luck selling more this is a very good service.

I buy the service and all fine the change my name no problems and very nice contact trust this guy

If I ever had a Battle.net Change I needed taken care of I'd go to this guy, He does it cheap and easy. It took 1 Day before I got everything I needed to fill in info for Blizzard and the namechange was complete. What ever Question I had It was answered within a short amount of time. As well with him being trustworthy you neither have to give him your account info, which really made me want to try out his services. 10/10 Service By far the greatest Battle.net Name changer out there currently. No doubt at all!

Just finished a name change. Would defendantly recommend, he's safe, fast and all of the above :p Thank you.

The whole process was pretty smooth. The whole thing took 3 days from initial contact. It was my first time using Western Union and Nesyla was really prompt in coordinating when you send payment and him picking it up. He answered every single question I had. So I received everything to send in the blizzard ticket on Wednesday morning. Then I got a ticket response at the end of the day saying my bnet name change was successful. I would definitely recommend this guy if you want to get a name change on your bnet account.

PS I purchased the base 50 euro package.

I order 3x Name Changes 2x are going good. One not but this is ok very nice service when you want a name change take this guy. Thx alote

Buy now 4 Time a name Change and Blizzard to this. The Guy is very trust and every time open for Questions. Thx

This service works perfect. Thanks

Had Nesyla do a name change for me took a day to have the documents sorted, second time i've used this service not dissapointed well worth the money best price on the market for this service

Hey guys Blizz contact me this morning and they change my name.
The Service is very fast an friendly.

Now i am the owner of my account, thx to Nesyla! Good job.

Kind Regards,

- Nesy

Disclaimer, This service does violate the TOS and EULA, we decline any responsability taken upon your account. We will as well offer no refound if the name change does not work.

Last edited by a moderator:
85 euros, jesus dude, let me share with you the method that i use to get free name changes

1. delete the toon that you want the name change on, make sure all greens and things that arent gear are mailed to an alt or placed in the bank/void storage

2. 30ish minutes later create a f2p acc, or you can pm me and ill create a toon on one of my f2p acc's with the SAME NAME of the toon you deleted

3. open a ticket, make sure you say "stuck" in the ticket it usually bumps it up, i start my tickets with "help im stuck and i dont know what to do, so ive opened a ticket for help...blah blah blah" ask for the toon you deleted to be restored, say it was a mistake

4. odds are the gm will say since there was another toon created with the same name, he will restore the toon and offer you a free name change

i have never had this fail, although sometimes i get some items that were not able to be restored that is why you mail all things you can to alts and put the rest in bank, the gear you wear will always be restored.

85 euros, jesus dude, let me share with you the method that i use to get free name changes

1. delete the toon that you want the name change on, make sure all greens and things that arent gear are mailed to an alt or placed in the bank/void storage

2. 30ish minutes later create a f2p acc, or you can pm me and ill create a toon on one of my f2p acc's with the SAME NAME of the toon you deleted

3. open a ticket, make sure you say "stuck" in the ticket it usually bumps it up, i start my tickets with "help im stuck and i dont know what to do, so ive opened a ticket for help...blah blah blah" ask for the toon you deleted to be restored, say it was a mistake

4. odds are the gm will say since there was another toon created with the same name, he will restore the toon and offer you a free name change

i have never had this fail, although sometimes i get some items that were not able to be restored that is why you mail all things you can to alts and put the rest in bank, the gear you wear will always be restored.

*facepalm*

You reckon i'm changing the battle net name and not the toon name right ? o_O

Forgery of documents is illegal and shouldn't be promoted on this site.

Could you sincerely answer whether this is illegal or not? Not illegal to Blizzard's ToS, illegal as in forgery of documents. I think it would be ethical to include that in the original post, if that's the case.

A name change being illegal ? It is not. A faking a Identity card ? That is illegal yes.

Forgery of documents is illegal and shouldn't be promoted on this site.

Did i ever state i was forging identity cards ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread