Banners, Badges & User Progression

Are there thinkinfo archives going back 9+ years to show I had an account then to get the cool legend badge?
You'd have to message me about that.

Need a 10yr+ badge imo whyyyyyyy make it legend @ 9
We've just been following precedent of it being every 3 years.

Just want like 18 months until they are the 12 year badge

Also @Zeiren of all the people with multiple tc trophies why does Raz go bigger then smaller while everyone else has smaller then bigger.
That's because we currently lack creative individuals to make art for the website. So, whoever made that did not have the previous template used for the other badges and did not take the font size into consideration it appears.

I'd really like to completely overhaul our current badges and implement different badges such as the ones made by @SPQR in this thread here. Mainly for the reason that I'd like to make the site more appealing on mobile since that's where a lot of our traffic comes from atm. I've talked about removing the current Graphic's Wizard badge, renaming to Graphics Team, and making it a banner + staff position, which is something we might end up doing. /shrug

I actually kind of like the simplicity of the current Badges. That being said; @SPQR's Artwork is always a delight to look at. I did notice the thread linked is missing a few Badges that we currently have. Hope that's only because we were viewing a small sample of the work.

I actually kind of like the simplicity of the current Badges. That being said; @SPQR's Artwork is always a delight to look at. I did notice the thread linked is missing a few Badges that we currently have. Hope that's only because we were viewing a small sample of the work.
From messing around a bit with the file he provided, creating badges with our current badges wouldn't be difficult (at least the ones with transparent backgrounds).

would like to see class badge being added.
could be some req behind it but probably better if you just let people pick one to represent the class they play in some way.

Maybe tie it to WSG wins on a certain class? Like 500? Idk. I can see it both ways here but the badges should be something that is not just given out or added below everyone’s name.

I can implement that easily, but will it be? Who knows, we did implement HK badges ... :mad:

I just noticed that user profiles display "Total Ratings Received" (Funny, Informative, etc.), but the avatars and trophy progression only appear to value "Likes".

A trivial inconsistency, to be sure... but an inconsistency nonetheless. ;)

Have not yet received my admin badge pls n thx ur all my minions anyway

Users who are viewing this thread