Banners, Badges & User Progression

HK Badges have been released after much anticipation.

full
250,000 Honorable Kills: Given to members who have obtained at least 250,000 honorable kills or more on a single character.

full
100,000 Honorable Kills: Given to members who have obtained at least 100,000 honorable kills or more on a single character.

How do you obtain it?

You must open a conversation with an Administrator and they will verify it.

HK Badges have been released after much anticipation.

How do you obtain it?

You must open a conversation with @Ripduck or @Alex, as they are the Administrators currently in charge of verifying and distributing the badges.

Thank you! hope to get mine soon :)

Can I get my Tester badge back? I lost it after the site got hikacked

Can confirm, he was one of the ones I recommended for the badge when the last PTR was up and received it before the whole forum was reverted amidst the debacle a few months back@Alex @Ripduck

@SPQR and @Dannymcbride had the "Valued Tester" also.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tester badges added.

If I may add some new names, I'd like to nominate these people for tester. I'll probably add more names as time goes on. Especially when and if the PTR drops and more people are able to collect data. These are the people I found to be testing the beta and posting info or streaming.

If anyone here was simply relaying info they got from someone else and was not testing, feel free to correct me.

Valued Tester:

@ohti (I notice he was given regular tester badge, but I believe he deserves valued for his contribution in the 20's bracket)

Tester:

@Twerk2486
@Vor
@Schalood
@Sponsor
@Stabilt
@Kunqq
@Jabz
@artonkn
@Bluetone
@Trollguden
@Grimzee
@raziel83

If I may add some new names, I'd like to nominate these people for tester. I'll probably add more names as time goes on. Especially when and if the PTR drops and more people are able to collect data. These are the people I found to be testing the beta and posting info or streaming.

If anyone here was simply relaying info they got from someone else and was not testing, feel free to correct me.

Valued Tester:

@ohti (I notice he was given regular tester badge, but I believe he deserves valued for his contribution in the 20's bracket)

Tester:

@Twerk2486
@Vor
@Schalood
@Sponsor
@Stabilt
@Kunqq
@Jabz
@artonkn
@Bluetone
@Trollguden
@Grimzee
@raziel83

<3

A few updates:
  • Coordinator banners now show the description of the role surrounding each of the coordinators (I.e 19s Coordinator, Arena Ladder Coordinator, etc).
  • Badge display priority (the order in which they display) has been cleaned up.
  • Fearless Gladiator badge has a new image.

Are there thinkinfo archives going back 9+ years to show I had an account then to get the cool legend badge?

Need a 10yr+ badge imo whyyyyyyy make it legend @ 9

Users who are viewing this thread