Banned from the chat channel for trolling?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arknoodle

Legend
L

O

L

So joined the chat channel posing as a newb to see if ppl would be helpful and got told wtf meant good fight and nerdrage meant im happy and to say smh after every fight, HOWEVER after i got exposed i was banned for trolling and the ppl misleading the poor helpless noobs werent? GG AP

L

O

L

So joined the chat channel posing as a newb to see if ppl would be helpful and got told wtf meant good fight and nerdrage meant im happy and to say smh after every fight, HOWEVER after i got exposed i was banned for trolling and the ppl misleading the poor helpless noobs werent? GG AP

you were trolling, you were spamming, you know why you got banned.

after the ban you made a new character and continued. no exactly sure what your motives are here but nobody wants to play with you on frostwolf.

Let this be your lesson for now.

LOL

how was i spamming?

I made a new char after the ban because i got banned for stupid ass shit and i wanted to continue playing with the chars in the channel that arent there to mislead new characters like douchebags

GG shift

and my "motives" mr crimescene investigator was to join a group of ppl having fun playing a game not bieng serious as fuck about stupid shit

Let this be your lesson for now.

Yeah lesson learned

If your new to wow don't play on AP because there are several chars that will try to mislead you and when you do nothing but follow theyre advice you get banned
<

Still a great fun server if your not a noob though some good ppl there

Everyone I've met on AP has been nothing but helpful and friendly, not sure who you're talking about though.

You trolled the chat (obviously.) Which is why you got the responses you got. And now you troll the forum.

What is this I don't even.

Yeah lesson learned

If your new to wow don't play on AP because there are several chars that will try to mislead you and when you do nothing but follow theyre advice you get banned
<

Still a great fun server if your not a noob though some good ppl there

i cant speak for the rest of AP as i really didnt give a crap what was happening in the chat as I was in WSG, but I DID see you spamming.

your attitude the moment you logged on was crap. and thats why you got the treatment you got. now drop this, your making yourself look like a fool.

it was kind of obvious when you claimed to do coke and weed XD

i cant speak for the rest of AP as i really didnt give a crap what was happening in the chat as I was in WSG, but I DID see you spamming.

your attitude the moment you logged on was crap. and thats why you got the treatment you got. now drop this, your making yourself look like a fool.

That's what makes me lol Your making retarded ass claims after not having even been there to read the chat!

L O L

be less serious shift sheesh

it was kind of obvious when you claimed to do coke and weed XD

And that wasn't a troll dont do coke very often though

Arknoodle, Just stfu, your making your self look like an idiot on the forums and in the AP chat.

Heh, good luck with frostwolf...

I was on the chat at this time and saw all the ridiculous things you were "asking" in the chat. It was obvious from the moment you started to talk that you were a troll and NOT a new player. Even new players don't say/ask the things you ask.

Anyone with a legitimate question gets an answer from someone almost all the time. The only time I have seen a question go unanswered is when someone isn't sure. Even then, the person asking is pointed to the right place to find the answer.

You even have Horde toons telling you to stop, and he wasn't in the chat. It's clear you are doing something wrong.

The community here is nothing but helpful to everyone, minus the trolls obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread