balance update?

fochixi said:
1-Hunter

2-Paladin, Rogue, Druid

3-Mage, Priest

4-Shaman, Warlock

5-Warrior

There is a big gap between 1 and the rest. 2-4 are all pretty close to each other, but, because of who dominates the 1 slot each of the other classes have been ranked accordingly. 5 is in the worst state it's ever been, bordering on unplayable.

so rogues are better than priests? sorry but you are one unacknowledged milf lover.

Evade said:
so rogues are better than priests? sorry but you are one unacknowledged milf lover.

And there's no huge gap between hunters and paladin, pretty equally crazy.. and mages arent worse than rogues or druids

Watch out tho evade, soon u'll be added to his fruity ignore list just like me :/

Evade said:

Classy and mature as always.

i agree with just about everything...but hunters seem a LITTLE op...just a little...pallies are definitely the best healz, i have an afflic warlock and i agree if u just stay back and dot...u do sum serious dmg...but warlocks are pretty squishy...like squishier than b4 it seems...and i have a disc priest and feral (dmg) drood...drood does sum good dmg too and can last pretty long...a lil squishy but still pretty good...as for priest....where has the healz gone? no where near as good as pallies...still decent tho

Vincent said:
And there's no huge gap between hunters and paladin, pretty equally crazy.. and mages arent worse than rogues or druids

Watch out tho evade, soon u'll be added to his fruity ignore list just like me, since you say something he doesnt agree with :/

Disagreeing with someone is a quite a bit different than callling them a stupid motherfucker. If you don't understand the difference, then maybe his comment should have been directed at you.

Team composition and skill can change a lot of this, so I can only rank them based on overall utility. Hunters are clearly the dominant class. Paladins have great survivability, provide good healing and can run flags. Druids as well. These two get bumped up because they offer more utility than the others. Rogues would be on the same level as Priests and Mages except that with Hunters on top, Rogues are about the only dps that can nuetralize Hunters, with the exception of other Hunters. Priests and Mages are both great and as I stated, with the exception of Hunters being so far ahead and Warriors being so far behind, all the rest are pretty close.

please do add me to the ignore list. it would be an honor

Edit:

Members currently on ignore: Vincent, Turtlezyo, ohnoes, Antísocial, Pizza, Best Rogue EU, elocon, curleypwnsu, UmteenthTwink, Faralis, Ancient, Eggbert, Evade....

MISSION SUCCESS

fochixi said:
Disagreeing with someone is a quite a bit different than callling them a stupid motherfucker. If you don't understand the difference, then maybe his comment should have been directed at you.

Haha I have to ask one more time, whats the point of your ignore list? you read every single thing I write and comment them, you're not ignoring shit

Vincent said:
Haha I have to ask one more time, whats the point of your ignore list? you read every single thing I write and comment them, you're not ignoring shit

lol i was literally about to ask that

Since you asked Steamed....

I don't read much of what the people on my ignore list write. When people quote them, I do see those comments. I do check in periodically to see if they've actually taken the time to contribute something valuable to the thread.........it does happen sometimes. As far as why do I have the list, I dunno. Maybe I hope that those people on the list will rise above their typical childish behavior. I guess it provides a guide for newer members who are looking for help and want to know who not to ask.

Back on topic:

My list is really no different that what pizza posted earlier, except I added more tiers and I feel there is enough of a seperation to rank them as I did. Just my unacknowledged, milf loving opinion.

fochixi said:
I guess it provides a guide for newer members who are looking for help and want to know who not to ask.

Yeah cause its not like I ever help people whenever I can and often go looking for the answer if I dont know it, you're just sad cause I question your level 10 resilience hypocrisy

fochixi said:
Since you asked Steamed....

I don't read much of what the people on my ignore list write. When people quote them, I do see those comments. I do check in periodically to see if they've actually taken the time to contribute something valuable to the thread.........it does happen sometimes. As far as why do I have the list, I dunno. Maybe I hope that those people on the list will rise above their typical childish behavior. I guess it provides a guide for newer members who are looking for help and want to know who not to ask.

Back on topic:

My list is really no different that what pizza posted earlier, except I added more tiers and I feel there is enough of a seperation to rank them as I did. Just my unacknowledged, milf loving opinion.

I <3 milfs too.

You are dead wrong about must things people. Shaman is the only really nerfed class at the moment, and warriors are pretty much the best dps, if geared and specced right... Since Mortal Strike nerf and the upped level req on hamstring, only fury is viable as dps. The new shout is lower in cost(compared to hamstring), it's aoe and has a very nice range on it. This makes the change a clear buff. Pre 4.0.1 warriors lacked the dps other melee classes had, but 4.0.1+s fury also fixed that. My current 2v2 partner is wrecking me, if he has more than 3secs of close contact near me, and pre 4.0.1 he needed atleast 10 seconds or multiple crits. Now at a higher hp(1550), he finally has the option of enchanting and gearing for full DPS, and this have made the world of difference. He's always first place on damage done and kbs done, pug or not.

Check Juhju - Frostwhisper if you want to see how to gear your 4.0.3a warr.

Warrs are beast now

Hunters and rogues are and always have been terribad for anything but leveling through 15-19 and winning non-duel twinks.

We can arrange 2v2 the 14th if you need proof.

Mkkel/Jujah@FW

Mikkel you're in a guild called "Trolling" - And you're trying to say that hunters are terribad.. I'm not sure how to receive your message.

lindenkron said:
Mikkel you're in a guild called "Trolling" - And you're trying to say that hunters are terribad.. I'm not sure how to receive your message.

Well, I weren't very clear on things. But from the arena aspect, I'd never bring a rogue. IMO they lack the utility arsenal other classes got, and every since I stacked my resi to 25%(and rogues lost 100% ambush damage), I haven't been bursted down by a dual dps setup(STV Arena fun) yet. And since classes like Warriors, Shamans, Druids and Locks got so many useful utilities, I just can't see the reason for bringing rogues to arena. And hunters anywhere. But yeah, every char gotta have a period where they are rendered somewhat useless on high level.

I just tested troll balance druid on draenor before I left, vs the hunters. And if a druid can stay stationary and still win vs a hunter 1v1(as balance, remember), then hunter dps isn't very amazing after all, is it?

Natures Grace, 15% haste, refreshed at eclipse

Lifeblood, 26% haste, 2min cd(gfed rank 4 ofc)

Berserking, 20% haste, 3min cd

When these are rolling^ I do twice the dps of survival hunter.

Mkkel/Jujah@FW

Mkkel said:
Well, I weren't very clear on things. But from the arena aspect, I'd never bring a rogue. IMO they lack the utility arsenal other classes got, and every since I stacked my resi to 25%(and rogues lost 100% ambush damage), I haven't been bursted down by a dual dps setup(STV Arena fun) yet. And since classes like Warriors, Shamans, Druids and Locks got so many useful utilities, I just can't see the reason for bringing rogues to arena. And hunters anywhere. But yeah, every char gotta have a period where they are rendered somewhat useless on high level.

I just tested troll balance druid on draenor before I left, vs the hunters. And if a druid can stay stationary and still win vs a hunter 1v1(as balance, remember), then hunter dps isn't very amazing after all, is it?

Natures Grace, 15% haste, refreshed at eclipse

Lifeblood, 26% haste, 2min cd(gfed rank 4 ofc)

Berserking, 20% haste, 3min cd

When these are rolling^ I do twice the dps of survival hunter.

Mkkel/Jujah@FW

Guy pops CDs (When these are rolling) - Scatter shot + conc + LoS... GG :p

Users who are viewing this thread