B.Y.O.G - Thursday nights - Real Ids & SS

Played 3 hours straight no breaks.. fml anyway Good games everyone. I mostly just rotated in real id and a few guildys had a blast .. see you next Thursday

well at least you admitted that it is a cheap comp, keep up the good works ladies.
One I never admitted to it being cheap, I said that you had no right to call others out on being cheap. Two, even if our comp was on the cheapish side we didn't plan it that way. We weren't like "oh hey what 5 classes do we have that we can queue together and be OP w/". We took 5 people that were on and hit the "Join as group" button. Sorry if we upset you w/ our 5man premade twink.

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_082213_204737.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_082213_204737.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 253
the best part is watching epichealtime running back to jinx to heal her because shes about to die.. LOL its so funny to watch.. jinx is nothing without her baby daddy epic. :p

the best part is watching epichealtime running back to jinx to heal her because shes about to die.. LOL its so funny to watch.. jinx is nothing without her baby daddy epic. :p
Lol isn't healing the point of running as a resto druid? I think so. When you have 2 heals in bg and they're both in the same place then maybe one should go where they're needed more:)

jinx was in the base and you were in middle of map, i can already see it ahead, " OMG EPIC COME SAVE ME DIMPLES PPL ARE BEATING ON ME " omg babe im on the way to save you hang tight... /applaud.

Users who are viewing this thread