Azerite Gear (theorizing)

Nutsmite

Just to clarify, I know that currently there are no plans at all for twinks to have it aviable, I just want to make this threas in order to have some fun living in a bubble of possibilities.
So, what do you think would happen if we were able to not only get azerite pieces but also unlock the traits? I know that some stat-stick classes would love the gear alone, but how do you think traits would affect the bracket? Consider loot from only 4 bfa dungeons, two being currently aviable, and other two supposedly added next patch (WM and underrot). From what I've seen within the traits on those specific pieces some specs would barely get any boost for dmg (like spriest having only 2 traits he can use since lack of abilities at 20), where others had potential to go hybrid, like ret paladin, since most traits focus around Avenging Wrath, could instead pick traits focused around Word of Glory and such. There would also be some huge meta shifts. Take for example assa rogue, having garrote trait, boosting it's dps and combo point generation, he would kidney shot you instantly and kill you before you would break free.
Have you ever took a look at the "supposedly aviable" traits? Would you like it being introduced to the bracket? What class do you think would benefit from it the most?

If it ever becomes possible, im just literally thinking about 3x crushing assault for arms warrior

Might actually make slam feel like MoP arms warrior slam again

During prepatch I was running around at 212% regular movement speed and had a 3k hp absorb shield that refreshed every 30 seconds.

this gear is still in my bank.

During prepatch I was running around at 212% regular movement speed and had a 3k hp absorb shield that refreshed every 30 seconds.

this gear is still in my bank.

same, prepatch was crazy. i was so strong it wasn’t fun (think hunters now)

I would probably use the arcane blast damage one on 3 pieces, I was going to do that before blizz made it so azrite gear is 45+ because they are lazy and uncreative.

Users who are viewing this thread