Awesome's Sigs

is it only me who thinks hes trolling you :$?

the one with the wall of text of things he would like in the sig ^^

no... he just wants a sig, of everything he likes.

Samsom said:
is it only me who thinks hes trolling you :$?

Yes, yes it is only you.

have a nice day

i believe DesH, he is the one that helped me do this, and i think it will be fun to do, and will be an excellent test of my editing skills

ah well my mistake then, hehe because i kinda lol'd when i readed that wall of text of what he wanted in his sig,

well if you really going to make it im looking forward to see it, ur good @ sigs ^^

Awesome!, would you please be able to make me a signature with my 10 druid Healstrong @ Medivh - Game - World of Warcraft and my 19 warrior http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/warsong/heädströng/simple with Heädströng in between them and a transparent background. they can do whatever pose and i want it to be

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

that long, or longer. that is minimum. thankyou for your time! be as creative as you'd like

PS its the three triangle thing, the owl thing is not part of it :D

your folder is full btw

sorry guys, i just got back to my computer, had to stay off for a while because recovering from a head injury

PS: doorknobs to the forehead hurt!

6h43rc.jpg

Desh-Blee-Apr23-2011-2341-5351-1-1-1.jpg

hey DesH, this is what i got lol...i don't think i like the fact that you can't see everything in the pic but that's what a collage is isn't it lol, you said to post a pic with and without your name on it, im not very good with text lol, if you want to try adding your name go for it

Heädströng said:
Awesome!, would you please be able to make me a signature with my 10 druid Healstrong @ Medivh - Game - World of Warcraft and my 19 warrior Heädströng @ Warsong - Game - World of Warcraft with Heädströng in between them and a transparent background. they can do whatever pose and i want it to be

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

that long, or longer. that is minimum. thankyou for your time! be as creative as you'd like

what do you mean between them? between what lol, you only linked 2 toons xD

Awesome said:
oh and DesH, by the way, i have the sig you wanted saved minus the Triforce thing, in case you didn't like how that came out

Thats really sweet dude greats Job, I would like the one without the tirforce. I think its a lil big and covers to much up other than that i love it man..... THANKS A LOT

Users who are viewing this thread