At Last, Arathi Basin Victory in 5.05!

Well tbh Sfritz is neither a skilled player nor objective in any way :eek: I've been doing BGs for some time now and he constantly leaves BGs if we are losing. Not to mention the well known remark : Bye bye noobs, learn to play this ok? Looooooove it lol :p

Regarding Moonseeker, I think he started playing his p2p account now :)

Not playing my p2p account for years now, just came back from a little break, if all goes well i am staying :eek:

Not playing my p2p account for years now, just came back from a little break, if all goes well i am staying :eek:

Roll any Healer or for dps: Protpala,Fdruid,Rogue... Healer would be the best :)
Hunter is not bad but other classes are more usefull.

Its good u made a break... i srsly thought u were going to be next Maratian.

Definitely objective focussed if his objective is throwing his toys out the pram..

Alphasky, our definitions of skill/objective focus are very different it seems. I have a screeny of you leaving AB one time, which caused us to lose with 1590.

I believe 'objective focus' really does say a lot about a players skill... So where's the skill when you simply quit, and lose the game for everyone else?

Just cuz alphasky is such an big icon of horde it doesnt means u have to judge him for anything u think he made wrong.
its not about having bad day, its about the noobs of everyday ignoring our advises and sometimes even responding bad to us.

I dont like ppl like u, that judge ppl, like u are perfect.
If its a person that everyone in the bracket know, u obviusly have to point the finger at him... bad attitude.

Just cuz alphasky is such an big icon of horde it doesnt means u have to judge him for anything u think he made wrong.
its not about having bad day, its about the noobs of everyday ignoring our advises and sometimes even responding bad to us.

If its a person that everyone in the bracket know, u obviusly have to point the finger at him... bad attitude.
Nobody judges people like ''they are perfect'' and everybody judges people.

Look, just now you said ''I don't like you'', that's judging somebody. I think you're misunderstanding a lot about what it means to judge and what judging is.

Did you even read my posts? I basically told him to chill out, as not everyone cares to listen to a spam of orders in BG chat. If people are talking bad to you in BG then ignore them, why leave? I could understand in a game where you are getting farmed for 20 minutes, but that wasn't the case. Alpha left a good game after people wouldn't listen to his orders.

If its a person that everyone in the bracket know, u obviously have to point the finger at him... bad attitude.

Believe me Cripz, the feeling is mutual. You might be more of a team player now, but when I first joined this bracket, you were no different than every other 20 twink GY camping huntard out there. Every single game I would see you under horde GY like it was your second home. Respect is earned, not given.

Did you even read my posts? I basically told him to chill out, as not everyone cares to listen to a spam of orders in BG chat. If people are talking bad to you in BG then ignore them, why leave? I could understand in a game where you are getting farmed for 20 minutes, but that wasn't the case. Alpha left a good game after people wouldn't listen to his orders.

Believe me Cripz, the feeling is mutual. You might be more of a team player now, but when I first joined this bracket, you were no different than every other 20 twink GY camping huntard out there. Every single game I would see you under horde GY like it was your second home. Respect is earned, not given.

A 24 talking about respect. 0/10

Attachments

• 27099270.jpg
    27099270.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 162
Kilda m8, one thing where you are mistaken a lot ( there are other things, but this one caught my eye):

I'm not some general that rage quits a BG the moment his troops stop disobeying him.It takes a lot more then that.

First you get dissapointed by watching a rerun of sheep, zerging each base at start ( in order : FARM,LM,ST,GM )-regardless of some ppl mentioning at start what are the strategic bases to hold,along with phrases like ''deff what you take'' or ''call for incs'' or ''prot your healers''.....

Then you again act in chat by telling ppl not to follow the big 24 cow with 3 k HP like some mindless idiots......

I try to motivate such ppl as much as i can, even by insulting them - and let me tell you that the line between the two is very thin- because sometimes my negative words have a positive impact.Just how i started noticing that ppl in my WSG group cheer up seing me beside them, or the ppl that usualy farm don't do so while with me.

Tell me.......where were your words of effort in chat ?

You know how frustrating it is to keep ppl up ( 80% of idiots ) in each BG with consta typing in chat ?

Why would the only justified reason for leaving a BG be if you're GY farmed for 20 min ?

At the end i find your way of thinking petty..... in saying stuff like ''Alpha left after ppl stopped listening to his orders....'' .....orders ?....really ?

And don't try to copy my ;

Hugs,Kisses and Broken fingers,

Alphasky!

Last edited by a moderator:
Roll any Healer or for dps: Protpala,Fdruid,Rogue... Healer would be the best :)
Hunter is not bad but other classes are more usefull.

Its good u made a break... i srsly thought u were going to be next Maratian.

Already have a rogue/prot warrrior/hpala/mage alt from cata that i didnt use much even then but not planning on rerolling or using them much now either, I still enjoy my hunter and got plenty to do with it at the moment. Only thng is that my connection is a bit unstable so probably wont play as much in bgs as back then.

You left without creating a toon on TN or even saying bye! ):

Indeed and i am sorry about that, actually wanted to bring this up now, in my defense though i had technical issues , so it was more like a forced break, nevertheless it still helped cause i was getting bored a bit. Anyway i am back now, much to the joy/dismay of the community :d

Kilda m8, one thing where you are mistaken a lot ( there are other things, but this one caught my eye):

I'm not some general that rage quits a BG the moment his troops stop disobeying him.It takes a lot more then that.

First you get dissapointed by watching a rerun of sheep, zerging each base at start ( in order : FARM,LM,ST,GM )-regardless of some ppl mentioning at start what are the strategic bases to hold,along with phrases like ''deff what you take'' or ''call for incs'' or ''prot your healers''.....

Then you again act in chat by telling ppl not to follow the big 24 cow with 3 k HP like some mindless idiots......

I try to motivate such ppl as much as i can, even by insulting them - and let me tell you that the line between the two is very thin- because sometimes my negative words have a positive impact.Just how i started noticing that ppl in my WSG group cheer up seing me beside them, or the ppl that usualy farm don't do so while with me.

Tell me.......where were your words of effort in chat ?

We were winning 3-2, I was defending BS.... Not a lot to talk about really. Usually BG chat is filled with me trying to coordinate people.

You know how frustrating it is to keep ppl up ( 80% of idiots ) in each BG with consta typing in chat ?

I don't have a problem typing and playing tbh, I consider it another branch of skill Some players can't respond whatsoever when playing PvP, which I consider a detriment to the team.

Why would the only justified reason for leaving a BG be if you're GY farmed for 20 min ?

I do also leave crappy games where we steamroll too.

At the end i find your way of thinking petty..... in saying stuff like ''Alpha left after ppl stopped listening to his orders....'' .....orders ?....really ?
Oh, the irony...

And don't try to copy my ;

Hugs,Kisses and Broken fingers,

Alphasky!

See you on the field!

Arathi basin is just awesome: too many road warriors on both teams xd, but im gonna be serious. If u wanna win alot of arathi basins you have to get lumber mill thats the only way your going to have a chance to be winning alot of matches and since alliance never goes to lm, u can see why hordes wins most of the time. yes they have more 24s but if u can controll lm you can call incs of all the bases except goldmine and u have the view of the whole map.

what i meant with never is that 8 or 9 hordes goes to lm while 4 or 3 alliances goes there and since most of the ally team are at stables u get the picture who will cap that base first

Arathi basin is just awesome: too many road warriors on both teams xd, but im gonna be serious. If u wanna win alot of arathi basins you have to get lumber mill thats the only way your going to have a chance to be winning alot of matches and since alliance never goes to lm just goldmine u can see why hordes win most of the time. yes they have more 24s, but if u can controll lm you can call incs of all the bases except goldmine and u have the view of the whole map.

what i meant with never is that 8 or 9 hordes goes to lm while 4 or 3 alliances goes there and since most of the ally team are at stables u get the picture who will cap that base first

Downs?

Users who are viewing this thread