Assassination Rogue

Cadvan

Legend
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/bleeding hollow/demonioculto/advanced

I do also have naga battle gloves, smelting pants, and medium armor kits. What do you guys think of him?

"And Shepherds we shall be for thee, my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand So that our feet my swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
~Boondock Saints

aw guess ill try again

"And Shepherds we shall be for thee, my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand So that our feet my swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee and teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti."
~Boondock Saints

aw guess ill try again

Edit: the link works for me...

~Boondock Saints

~Boondock Saints

Link not working :(

Looks good to me

lynx scale to 10 agi 6 stam and standard issue scale to 9 agi 6 stam.
lynx is purely better.

According to wowhead:

Standard Issue Prisoner Shoes
Item Level 25
Binds when picked up
Feet Leather
80 Armor
+8 Agility
+5 Stamina
Durability 60 / 60
Requires Level 20

VS

Feet of the Lynx
Item Level 24
Binds when equipped
Feet Leather
77 Armor
+8 Agility
+5 Stamina
Durability 60 / 60
Requires Level 19

Or is the information on wowhead not correct?

EDIT: Ah it has to do with scaling, never looked at it like that. My bad sorry :(

True story ^

According to wowhead:

Standard Issue Prisoner Shoes
Item Level 25
Binds when picked up
Feet Leather
80 Armor
+8 Agility
+5 Stamina
Durability 60 / 60
Requires Level 20

VS

Feet of the Lynx
Item Level 24
Binds when equipped
Feet Leather
77 Armor
+8 Agility
+5 Stamina
Durability 60 / 60
Requires Level 19

Or is the information on wowhead not correct?

EDIT: Ah it has to do with scaling, never looked at it like that. My bad sorry :(

yes it is a scaling matter.

Users who are viewing this thread