As some predicted: Queue-bugging patched in 8.2

they may have added a detection and boot system like they did back in CATA for 19 F2Ps? where it boots or turns on XP

when blizzard started the F2P program, players were able to turn off XP and make 19 F2P twinks. some actually twinked and did well, however there was corruption. paid accounts made them to throw games for opposing teams, get games to pop, or to BG achieve farm/rep/kills/spy

19's complained, blizzard made it were F2Ps could not longer turn off XP, but there was still a issue with 19F2Ps still having XP off due to GF, it did not take a 3 month wait patch, they hot fixed it with no notes on it. they added a detection system to dungeons and BGs to when a XP off F2P 19 would enter a BG it would boot you and turn on XP, when you went into a dungeon XP would trun on. later blizz did a sweep and turned on XP on any remaining F2P below 20's

twinks exploiting into various brackets, problem is not just 20-29. it's insane at 111-119 which probably created the most visibility due to affecting game quality of the current expac BFA

This gets thrown around a lot; other twink brackets want to just go against other twinks for more competitive games (or something to that effect). The truth is if the brackets truly wanted that they would be able to organize pops on their own or wargames.

The fact of the matter is, que exploiting into a bg on a level maxed character for that bracket that is decked out will never ever create competitive games for yourself or the bracket. Anyone that believes this is delusional. The people that que bug just want to face roll and feel powerful, just like the people that roll fotm even if its cancerous to the bracket. Those that que bug have every opportunity to roll a vet, ftp, or just play a toon in decent gear for the level and pvp on that char until it levels out of the bracket then rinse and repeat. It's the same with people rolling 5 mans with cancerous comps, or people using int buffs/OP consumables, etc that they know is bugged or gives a massive unintended advantage.

The people that truly want competitive games create or adapt to an environment that facilitates that. It's already been made very clear who was in it for the competitive games and who just wanted to face roll a bunch of noobs to get their jollies off.
I just can't believe that a twink can be so tunnel visioned into thinking that if you do anything but want to put a "twink on an even playing field ?!!?!?!!?" that you are somehow hurting people. I enjoy competitive twink games, as to why i now dabble in 59s and have alot of fun in the 59 bracket even with 500+ ms almost at all times. But i have already farmed 80+ reps on my main twink and farmed good - BIS gear on almost 70 twinks. If i come online to play and there are no people on in the bracket i want to play on the toon i worked so hard on, i don't just simply want to flop over and make a f2p or vet, i want to play the toon i put my time into or one i'm willing to play. I'm not sure when this mightier than thou twink population happened, but to want to only play levelers when you can match there gear or heal so it's only slightly imbalanced is silly to me.

twinks exploiting into various brackets, problem is not just 20-29. it's insane at 111-119 which probably created the most visibility due to affecting game quality of the current expac BFA
BGs aren't BFA content though. They didn't add a single bg for BFA, it doesn't matter if it's in BFA level ranges.

BGs aren't BFA content though. They didn't add a single bg for BFA, it doesn't matter if it's in BFA level ranges.
seething shore was released before BFA but its definitely BFA content. i happen to agree with shanker and think the 119 twinks brought more exposure to the macro exploit. premade 5 mans everyday will do that. making videos of your win streaks in premade groups of twinks vs leveling players is sad. im a bit of a hypocrite since im doing the 110 thing but if there arent any horde twinks in any games to fight against i log. gy farming levellers makes me limp.

I just can't believe that a twink can be so tunnel visioned into thinking that if you do anything but want to put a "twink on an even playing field ?!!?!?!!?" that you are somehow hurting people. I enjoy competitive twink games, as to why i now dabble in 59s and have alot of fun in the 59 bracket even with 500+ ms almost at all times. But i have already farmed 80+ reps on my main twink and farmed good - BIS gear on almost 70 twinks. If i come online to play and there are no people on in the bracket i want to play on the toon i worked so hard on, i don't just simply want to flop over and make a f2p or vet, i want to play the toon i put my time into or one i'm willing to play. I'm not sure when this mightier than thou twink population happened, but to want to only play levelers when you can match there gear or heal so it's only slightly imbalanced is silly to me.

And I can completely understand the want to do this, but as you said, this was to play the toon you made and put effort into. My initial response was not to you it was to the other poster in regards to competitive games as an x9 or whatever in a bracket vs levelers. I stand by what I said that there is no reality where there can ever be competitive games in that environment. If these brackets truly wanted competitive games they would still be happening. The evidence is unfortunately irrefutable.

Just because you put effort into a toon and geared it up doesn't mean that you are entitled to play that toon whenever you wish if systems have been put into place to segregate the brackets. Ever since the ruin migration twinking has been about adapting. There a reason that these brackets died and the players gave up on them. I've given you alternative options for playing in the 70s and 59s brackets to bypass the new system coming out. Unfortunately you can't play your old toon, but I'd imagine if you've put enough effort and spend enough time playing, gear shouldn't really matter right?

Best of luck my dude!

And I can completely understand the want to do this, but as you said, this was to play the toon you made and put effort into. My initial response was not to you it was to the other poster in regards to competitive games as an x9 or whatever in a bracket vs levelers. I stand by what I said that there is no reality where there can ever be competitive games in that environment. If these brackets truly wanted competitive games they would still be happening. The evidence is unfortunately irrefutable.

Just because you put effort into a toon and geared it up doesn't mean that you are entitled to play that toon whenever you wish if systems have been put into place to segregate the brackets. Ever since the ruin migration twinking has been about adapting. There a reason that these brackets died and the players gave up on them. I've given you alternative options for playing in the 70s and 59s brackets to bypass the new system coming out. Unfortunately you can't play your old toon, but I'd imagine if you've put enough effort and spend enough time playing, gear shouldn't really matter right?

Best of luck my dude!
Except I have about 0 intention to even make new toons. And I did adapt, and by adapting I made a 59 and que bugged on my other twinks. That is adaptation

If everyone enjoyed stomping levelers and random ftps then why arent all 29s and twinks doing the exploit, i dont see it bad tbh twinking has always being of having advantage over others, when i read coments of veterans that use that fragbelt or insta afk after a mid loss, tbh i cant respect those guys i only see here people that barely Qed or that they are afk gods like for example tence and light, 20-29 like many other brackets are pug brackets meaning speedpots gliders consumables are always going to be there, some of the people that twinks doesnt want competitive games just want to feel that power of class or gear getting the best you can it is how it is, you cant start talking shit because people doesnt play competitive but when i see people like neon forming wargames and with the huge amount of 20s rn almost none sign up, for diferent reasons obviously but at the end most of them feel safer by Qing pugs. now that compare that to other brackets i know people who twinks 59 but doesnt join wargames because they simply dont want to.
Other thing is why to point people who twinks at maxed level in a bracket, thats kinda the point of twinking is not 10s is 19s not 50s is 59s, etc... if you are a vet Qing into most of the random levelers and then afking to 5 man premades because they are tryhard well then i dont see what you are looking for; maybe for a randomly balanced game with same amount of levelers and same amount of twinks of the same spec each side. It wont happen. What would happen if 20s was only for veterans an ftp were apart, same as 29s, would Queues pop as often? is exactly the same.
IF you are playing in a pug bracket you cant ask for balanced competitive games, but done feel bad maybe next tuesday you can finally destroy ftps and levelers with that vet you have put so much effort into.

If everyone enjoyed stomping levelers and random ftps then why arent all 29s and twinks doing the exploit, i dont see it bad tbh twinking has always being of having advantage over others, when i read coments of veterans that use that fragbelt or insta afk after a mid loss, tbh i cant respect those guys i only see here people that barely Qed or that they are afk gods like for example tence and light, 20-29 like many other brackets are pug brackets meaning speedpots gliders consumables are always going to be there, some of the people that twinks doesnt want competitive games just want to feel that power of class or gear getting the best you can it is how it is, you cant start talking shit because people doesnt play competitive but when i see people like neon forming wargames and with the huge amount of 20s rn almost none sign up, for diferent reasons obviously but at the end most of them feel safer by Qing pugs. now that compare that to other brackets i know people who twinks 59 but doesnt join wargames because they simply dont want to.
Other thing is why to point people who twinks at maxed level in a bracket, thats kinda the point of twinking is not 10s is 19s not 50s is 59s, etc... if you are a vet Qing into most of the random levelers and then afking to 5 man premades because they are tryhard well then i dont see what you are looking for; maybe for a randomly balanced game with same amount of levelers and same amount of twinks of the same spec each side. It wont happen. What would happen if 20s was only for veterans an ftp were apart, same as 29s, would Queues pop as often? is exactly the same.
IF you are playing in a pug bracket you cant ask for balanced competitive games, but done feel bad maybe next tuesday you can finally destroy ftps and levelers with that vet you have put so much effort into.

Tl;dr: Vets are lame roll f2p

te quiero wey pero enverdad eres pendejo cuando empiezas a discutir estos temas en xpoff. a nadie le vale mierda de 20s o 29s. la primera respuesta de bliz en este tema fue en reddit y viene de los emputados levelers. la verdad aqui es que los bracket an estado separados por mucho tiempo y porfin regresamos al lo que siempre hemos tenido.

Lets keep it real homie. You would be agreeing with me if you'd still play 20s. But you havent played 20s in like 2 expansions. You been playing 29s since legion hit. You've made 20s afk with your fotm consumable premades. I'm not here to insult you. You already know the 20-29 bracket isnt competitive. I dont know why you keep pushing 20s into this "non-competitive" agenda.
But the 20s always had it rough competing against 29s. And they make an effort to organize wargames.
Point is - stop dragging 20s into this garbage of an argument.

Anyways if were talking competitive. I enjoyed it when MY guild stomped your shitty quel'thalas guild lead by bruce in that 10v10 wargame. Just because you gotten more into the community and gotten more experience doesn't mean you get to talk more shit. Esa el verdad wey. You are a killed player. I don't play competitive anymore because I find that path to be so ridiculous. And im so grateful to have finally have this insight. I come on WoW to just have fun and relax now. I'm so glad these 29s are getting the fuck out of my bracket.

This was going to get fixed eventually. The 20s had nothing to do with this.
Seriously. People need to stop dragging 20s into this. Not just you.

If you want competitiveness quit bitching and go start wargames in 59s or 19s OR go play endgame. No need to hear your bullshit on these forums. Just GO and start wargames.

Enserio a ti porque te importa? ya ni juegas wey.
Sólo hay una razón por la que puedo pensar por qué te importa este tema ;)

I'm so glad these 29s are getting the fuck out of my bracket.
Well that's fine and dandy for you, but what about actual brackets and actual twinks? You know, 60s/70s/80s that have been around longer than f2p even existed? Twinks that can't be played with an NES controller and don't rely on one shotting or playing fotm?

You 20s are the most selfish and smug assholes. Of course none of you care about this change. And you can't complain about 29s then go "I'm not trying to be competitive, I'm just trying to have fun!" because if that were the case then you would have just rolled a 29 or played in a different bracket. Maybe if you weren't poor you wouldn't have to deal with 29s beating your ass up.

Well that's fine and dandy for you, but what about actual brackets and actual twinks? You know, 60s/70s/80s that have been around longer than f2p even existed? Twinks that can't be played with an NES controller and don't rely on one shotting or playing fotm?

You 20s are the most selfish and smug assholes. Of course none of you care about this change. And you can't complain about 29s then go "I'm not trying to be competitive, I'm just trying to have fun!" because if that were the case then you would have just rolled a 29 or played in a different bracket. Maybe if you weren't poor you wouldn't have to deal with 29s beating your ass up.
I don’t argue with angry noob members on xpoff. You made nice valid points which can easily be dismantled. Try again but approach in a more friendly tone. Anything you say now won’t change blizzarad’s action. Your angry little nerd just coming here to vent and insult at this point. It’s done get over it. Every single 20 I know has a separate full subbed game account. We do it for the fun and challenge.

angry noob members
I've been playing this game and twinking far longer than you have kid. Just because I don't normally post on this toxic shithole full of scum and 3rd worlders doesn't mean I'm new. There is also no challenge in 20s lmao. If you want challenge play max level. Mythic raid, get glad, do something other than waste your time stroking your e-peen and building up your 2000 posts on this shitty forum and shitposting a bad change for everyone but yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread