Artifact weapons and ilvl ?

My old 49 warrior also has a phantmblade or what ever that reduces armor, I was considering soloing ;brs and trying to rivenspike or bashgudder to see how they play out. Armor reducing proc weapons might be funny as a sm fury warrior or as anything that is hindered by armor.

My old 49 warrior also has a phantmblade or what ever that reduces armor, I was considering soloing ;brs and trying to rivenspike or bashgudder to see how they play out. Armor reducing proc weapons might be funny as a sm fury warrior or as anything that is hindered by armor.
Ive got an ilvl 28 Dazzling longsword and its tool tip says it reduces armor by 61. Havent tested in BGs but thats like... half a plate wearer. Might be decently good to run in certain situations, assuming the proc is reliable.

I think dazzling doesnt work in pvp from what I remember but dont qoute me on that, I am talking about poor memory from 39's in legion. I remember testing outa few of the armor pen weapons on the ptr but I can't remember the results/deleted my SS folder. I will g grab the armor proc items from ubrs on my prot paladin real quick and test them out in pve/pvp.

Quick edit: I distinctly remember bashgudder working in pvp because my 60 rogue used them and would swap to better weapons after a stack or 2. this was in bgs.

It's hard to have less than 25% mastery as enh even without artifacts and frost shock still hits hard.

I think dazzling doesnt work in pvp from what I remember but dont qoute me on that, I am talking about poor memory from 39's in legion. I remember testing outa few of the armor pen weapons on the ptr but I can't remember the results/deleted my SS folder. I will g grab the armor proc items from ubrs on my prot paladin real quick and test them out in pve/pvp.

May want to try wraith scythe on enh, has me curious how it is on classes with int like monk/sham.

Might not be able to use bashgudder/rivenspike just picked up fang of the crystal spider from crystal fang in lbrs and it requires lvl 23 to use.

I remember running double vibroblades on my enhance (2 xpacs ago?) the proc rate made them unusable other than just pure fun-mode. When you stripped somebodies armor it was cool, but you could have just done "real" damage instead of waiting for the vibro proc, longsword is probably the same given that the proc rate is not "epicly good".

Because they are terrible but funny as hell, I use 2x Hammer of the Northwinds with Deathfrost on JadeFire when I play WindWalker... watching people stumble around with 5% movement speed is a treat.

bashgudder def proc'd alot, like way more then vibroblade or phantomblade ever did, and this was from my testing on the ptr but that was also in a non instanced pve setting.

Or ZF, BRD or the auction house if it pleases you

I seriously doubt it would take all that long but in the mean time you'll make plenty of gold.

YouTube vids abound from live and classic of farmers doing 500 or less runs and getting skullflame, teebus and a plethora of greens to sell on the auction house in between those juicy drops from classic dungeons nearly all of which can drop a Destiny which is in fact better than artifacts. Some of us invest more than a questline or two into our toons.

I made 50k off Ebonhold mog just yesterday out of LBRS solo

Not hard to imagine when you don't spend all your time trolling forums and instead you know... play the game.
Because the AH is available to f2p and Vet.

Oh wait.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Hey its cool, I've been kicked from raid groups at max level while waiting to fill for literally saying and I quote "did you know players turn off xp at specific brackets and gear BiS to pvp and experience raids at level"

*locates 'Herald of the Titans' in achievements tab*

So your shock is really no surprise to me relatively speaking.
That's the only achieve I regret not getting.

Can you do it on a 20 now?

I don't care about pvp epeen points.

My advice for new fury. Use arms artifact mainhand and rivendare offhand. Speed stack with minor speedenchant. Save yourself the farm for destiny. If u rly want them buy them instead. Also its ranged meta u habe to keep this in mind
Every meta is ranged meta. Have you played this game?

Damn. I don't think I'll ever sub again.
I don't have that kind of time any more.

Thanks for the info!

Yeah, just ran that... For Enhance Naralax and Mok'Mok are better than the i34 artifact weapons (probably not i49 by any stretch of the imagination). The windfury and flametounge procs are all 5-10 damage more which adds up fast, you lose a tad of damage on general elemental damage (FstS and FlmS) due to no mastery on Naralax/Mok but it's overshadowed by the procs.

I tested various weapons, the slow weapon speed is what is making the fire and windfury procs do 5-10 more.

Last edited:
yeah just killed a few of the rare mobs in lbrs all of the loot from them requires lvl 23, not sure if a bug or intended but no bash gudder for my shaman.

So seems like a lot of people have opinions on Enhance and the damage it can do or cannot do in BGs. If you don’t have a screenshot of playing enhancement shaman in BGs at 20 in shadowlands you are just making assumptions about the damage enhance can do lol. I actually geared an enhancement shaman this expansion and I can tell you... enhance is underdog and can do BIG DICK damage! With that being said, check out this thread https://xpoff.com/threads/shadowlands-hipster-class-top-dps-in-bg-thread-check.92580/ I will be posting some hipster specs doing big dick damage in BGs :) also take a look and vote for what classes/specs are hipster in Shadowlands! Thanks

I dont think that one scales with SP or AP... or doesnt anymore. Switching specs doesnt change the proc in the journal.

Must not anymore as it was big for 59s, although I do remember a nerf of some sort.

So seems like a lot of people have opinions on Enhance and the damage it can do or cannot do in BGs. If you don’t have a screenshot of playing enhancement shaman in BGs at 20 in shadowlands you are just making assumptions about the damage enhance can do lol. I actually geared an enhancement shaman this expansion and I can tell you... enhance is underdog and can do BIG DICK damage! With that being said, check out this thread https://xpoff.com/threads/shadowlands-hipster-class-top-dps-in-bg-thread-check.92580/ I will be posting some hipster specs doing big dick damage in BGs :) also take a look and vote for what classes/specs are hipster in Shadowlands! Thanks

It's certainly in an interesting place and agreed it's being overlooked.

UBRS/LBRS items are not accessible, or rogues would be rocking that set :p

Don't get me wrong I am not saying enh is bad or anything and I am having funny playing around with it. I just like to tinker with the classes I play. Also I feel like I might be getting stuck in that trap of if it doesn't do the damage a hunter/mage can it must not be that good.

Don't get me wrong I am not saying enh is bad or anything and I am having funny playing around with it. I just like to tinker with the classes I play. Also I feel like I might be getting stuck in that trap of if it doesn't do the damage a hunter/mage can it must not be that good.

The beauty is damage coming from so many different sources imo, stack enough haste and get your ef/satyr procs in + windfury/autos.

yeah just killed a few of the rare mobs in lbrs all of the loot from them requires lvl 23, not sure if a bug or intended but no bash gudder for my shaman.

I cant recall exactly which ones, but there used to be instances that the req level would go up as you got deeper into it.

BRD was one I think, you could get level 49 gear near the entrance, it further in it went to like 51-52 req I think... and Uldaman for sure. The first boss loot was level 38 req and the second was 40. So maybe it's doing that - 20 to get in but 23 loot.

Users who are viewing this thread