Armory list for 60s

Last edited:
Just need a Green BoE shield, unless u really prize HW/GM shield proc xD

Edit: Just realized Im not on this list when I was on Delayed's one originally and the fact that Ive been posting in this thread with my toon in my sig... da fk @Sadeian

Going to grab myself a Jagged Obsidian Shield eventually, or something else with a tasty proc.

Btw, why DO u post 69s in here..

Thread is missleading as fuck.

I will create a armory list for bis geared twinks soon that actually playing frequently.

Btw, why DO u post 69s in here..

Thread is missleading as fuck.

I will create a armory list for bis geared twinks soon that actually playing frequently.
Feel free to take your childish rhetoric some place else.

As long as I run it, this thread will contain any twink of the corresponding bracket shared by members of our community, regardless of BiS status.

Thread is missleading tho ?

A child wouldnt even understand this

IF u name it 60s armory list. Then add 60s. Not 69s. Thats obvious for anyone.
Feel free to take your childish rhetoric some place else.

As long as I run it, this thread will contain any twink of the corresponding bracket shared by members of our community, regardless of BiS status.

Much as I dislike 69s, its better to have one big armory page. Also he even lists 69 next to the armory links, if you're that confused upon who's a 60 and who isn't, seek help.

Last edited:
I can see what link is 60 and 69 but Its better imo to grab all 60s together, and then make another thread maybe at some Nickelodeon forum with 69s

Good idea?

I believe this poet above is the Guy who had a 69 warr with 300 more strength Than a 60, those thoughts explains his real age.

Ill make another thread anyways just to make sure our most active 60s are llisted There. And also nice to see some in another pov to not misslead new twinkers to belive tjej gap is 300 Main stat diff from a 69 and a 60.

Lets make our 60s live to Summer 2019 atleast

Users who are viewing this thread