armory links for 69s

The easiest way to settle it is not to have started the argument in a bracket that hardly gets any activity. Don’t get me wrong, its getting more popular lately, but it’s not like 29s, 19s etc. In other words, does it matter which are better because it’s not like we are sitting here having war games. Each have their advantages. 60s can get a bit more secondary %s, 69s have higher base stats. To each his own.

The easiest way to settle it is not to have started the argument in a bracket that hardly gets any activity. Don’t get me wrong, its getting more popular lately, but it’s not like 29s, 19s etc. In other words, does it matter which are better. Each have their advantages. 60s can get a bit more secondary %s, 69s have higher base stats. To each his own.
I actually preferred my hide and seek method, but this could work too

Just wanna leave a good hint - do some quests while xp locked.
I got hit by nostalgia so I did all the quests in Borean Tundra and got these things. Off-hand seems better to me. Equiped off-hand was from Coren Direbrew scaled on 69.
Maybe more treasures are hidden in WotLK quests, so I will continue for sure.
[doublepost=1542677871,1542677771][/doublepost]Also I got sweet feet from Azurewing during anniversary event. Gonna do them too.

Attachments

• Loot.png
    Loot.png
    700.5 KB · Views: 154
Just wanna leave a good hint - do some quests while xp locked.
I got hit by nostalgia so I did all the quests in Borean Tundra and got these things. Off-hand seems better to me. Equiped off-hand was from Coren Direbrew scaled on 69.
Maybe more treasures are hidden in WotLK quests, so I will continue for sure.

Definitely this. My rings, weapon, and cape all came from Wrath quests that are overscaled, and outdo anything else I could find. Treasures await!

Definitely this. My rings, weapon, and cape all came from Wrath quests that are overscaled, and outdo anything else I could find. Treasures await!

Very nice. I see you prioritize other secondaries than crit.
Where did you get head, shoulder, legs enchants? I guess legs enchant is WotLK spellthread or something like that. But other two enchants seems to be some reputation reward.
Pls help :D

Very nice. I see you prioritize other secondaries than crit.
Where did you get head, shoulder, legs enchants? I guess legs enchant is WotLK spellthread or something like that. But other two enchants seems to be some reputation reward.
Pls help :D

I prioritize vers, then haste. But daggone, the gear on the upper end of this bracket is crit-heavy.

The head and shoulder enchants are both grandfathered, and came from Zul'Gurub (this is a very old character). The leg enchant is TBC Mystic/Silver spellthread.

Users who are viewing this thread