armory links for 69s

My signature. Missing boots from Auchenai crypts and staff from Magisters terrace. Did bout 30 runs but nothing. Im desperate :D
Also farming both trinkets in Blackwing Lair.
3 missing gems in legs. After 15+ bg crates 0 Marks of Honor on my 69 (for at least 10 days). Logged my 79 pally. 3 bg crate -> 3 Marks of Honor. Does anybody know WHY?!

After 15+ bg crates 0 Marks of Honor on my 69 (for at least 10 days). Logged my 79 pally. 3 bg crate -> 3 Marks of Honor. Does anybody know WHY?!

The higher level you are, the more chance you have of getting Marks of Honor.

Try a low level like 10-19. The chances are even slimmer at getting a mark.

Last edited:
I didnt know it was effected by level, ive had the most trouble getting marks at lvl 49 and 60. My 19s got them almost every other bg same with 29 also. Good thing there account bound just send em!

On another note I have a pally sitting at 69, have only done 60s. How hard is it to gear a 69 plate wearer?

I didnt know it was effected by level, ive had the most trouble getting marks at lvl 49 and 60. My 19s got them almost every other bg same with 29 also. Good thing there account bound just send em!

On another note I have a pally sitting at 69, have only done 60s. How hard is it to gear a 69 plate wearer?

You just browse adventure guide TBC dungeons and check for socketed stuff or use wowhead and add sockets to filters. I had a lot of fun with equiping. My wrist and neck is from Icecrown quest chain.

Oh awesome! Doesnt sounds to hard at all i might have to venture out and make a new twink! Thanks!

My signature. Missing boots from Auchenai crypts and staff from Magisters terrace. Did bout 30 runs but nothing. Im desperate :D
Also farming both trinkets in Blackwing Lair.
3 missing gems in legs. After 15+ bg crates 0 Marks of Honor on my 69 (for at least 10 days). Logged my 79 pally. 3 bg crate -> 3 Marks of Honor. Does anybody know WHY?!
The gems arent BoP :)

hmmmm... Creative Nickname. ;)
Are you going for maxed stamina? How does it work? It may be a good idea with enhace shammys offheals.

Well this gear has been on this toon for quite some time before Legion. I don't think it's optimal.

I wouldnt call any of these 69s for twinks.

The way u Gear your toons is retarded. Wheres wraith schyte? For example
[doublepost=1540461372,1540461310][/doublepost]And why the hell double Sonic booster ? THE stats of His Char is worse than a 60 enhance

I wouldnt call any of these 69s for twinks.

The way u Gear your toons is retarded. Wheres wraith schyte? For example
[doublepost=1540461372,1540461310][/doublepost]And why the hell double Sonic booster ? THE stats of His Char is worse than a 60 enhance

We dont need you to agree with this.

Complaing, calling people retarded for not playing your way, random CAPS locks all THE way, making up facts, criticizing other people armories while being too scared to provide yours, "Clapped" xD
ur becoming a meme bud

BTW Im not gonna lie, but if 60s were better, I would run them for sure. I am twinking to have best gear possible in bracket. Thats why I want numbers on scaling. I dont find riding or some dumb traditions enjoyable.. thats why I am retard :D

You are retarded cause of Many reasons. It Took u 1 month to realize THE math of how THE gap is from 60-69 ur maded upp math etc.

Just realize this bud.
[doublepost=1540466957,1540466725][/doublepost]My phone is random capslocking btw. I have things to do on the days Bud

Arent u in school ? Or u took free cause of Gear ur 69 s?

From your and my math I can say: 69s have still more primary stats and secondary stats in bg. Gap is not that big but 69s are still better in bg (talking about stats, dont start with your superior skills again pls)... I think thats what is bothering you.
I dont understand your last sentence, but no. I am attending school only on Saturdays, now Im in work, but can take some time off. Yeah dont worry, we understood ur a big boi already ;)

Pff :) whatever man. Your just a false man. I never Said 69s had lesser stats than a 60. But u threw shit on me and thought gap were Close to 300 Main stat.

Just listen to us next Time and No threads has to start off :)

Users who are viewing this thread