EU+US Arena ladder!

Yeah that and maybe the 30-40% power increase. Or are you one of those players that think it's only 5-10%?

Kinda sounds like your gimping yourself in PvP either way but as long as your having fun with the same ol pve raids every week, then it's all good.

Well, on the tooltip it says it gives a 12% stat increase. Which seems pretty accurate comparing level 75 BGing to 79. What's really overpowered is when tanks do the glitch to get increase HP.
hahahaha

''tooltip says 12% so it must only be that big of a power increase''

Man you gain 12% stats, MASTERY, lvl75 talent, and extra abilities.

Mastery is like a 15-25% increase depending on spec. Extra talent is insane for pretty much all specs. The extra abilities are preeeeetty good. Things scale multiplicatively. Math and stuff.

Kinda sounds like your gimping yourself in PvP either way but as long as your having fun with the same ol pve raids every week, then it's all good.
You have no idea about me or what I've done in the PvP side of this bracket while I still played the game.

79s want their bracket on ladder. Phahahahahahaha. Btw. how are u @Fx m8
I'm good, I don't play WoW anymore and it leaves me with more time to do other things :)

I still linger on this forum because lvl70 has been a big part of my time in WoW so I can appreciate the topics that come up.

The point of everyone trying to stop ripping on 79 was not for 79 to start ripping on 70. If you want to go 79 that's fantastic you do. The increase now that gear doesn't matter except at 78+ is a lot more than 12% minus that, you can't fault someone with a 9 year toon or older to level to 79 just for an advantage. Let's look at the fact that there's nothing to do at 79 besides pvp, yet at 70 there's a decent community and pve/ farms that are fun to do along with open world pvp. And to being up my earlier point, there are 70s that have been beating 79s since even when rating was available, so there are some players that do not need the advantage to play in the bracket .

hahahaha

''tooltip says 12% so it must only be that big of a power increase''

Man you gain 12% stats, MASTERY, lvl75 talent, and extra abilities.

Mastery is like a 15-25% increase depending on spec. Extra talent is insane for pretty much all specs. The extra abilities are preeeeetty good. Things scale multiplicatively. Math and stuff.
... What specific class are you referring to that gets a "15-25%" damage increase with, what, not even 2% mastery in BGs? Did you pull that number straight out of your ass? I've literally leveled from 70-79 via BGs on a hunter, and the damage difference was NOT that substantial between 75-79. I've even had people tell me "I expected more" when they started BGing at 79.

You make it seem 79s are invincible. When they're not. I can easily be just as competitive at level 75 in full BOAs. The biggest reason why I made some 79s was just for that juicy extra talent, which imo simply makes the gameplay more fun but it really doesn't give such a huge advantage that I can, like, auto-win any game.

The only truly OP thing in this bracket is blood DKs and prot warriors (especially with the aforementioned glitch). And they're OP no matter their level.

... What specific class are you referring to that gets a "15-25%" damage increase with, what, not even 2% mastery in BGs? Did you pull that number straight out of your ass? I've literally leveled from 70-79 via BGs on a hunter, and the damage difference was NOT that substantial between 75-79. I've even had people tell me "I expected more" when they started BGing at 79.

You make it seem 79s are invincible. When they're not. I can easily be just as competitive at level 75 in full BOAs. The biggest reason why I made some 79s was just for that juicy extra talent, which imo simply makes the gameplay more fun but it really doesn't give such a huge advantage that I can, like, auto-win any game.

The only truly OP thing in this bracket is blood DKs and prot warriors (especially with the aforementioned glitch). And they're OP no matter their level.
No disrespect to you, but you are forgetting to tack on the extra stats from Ilvl gear. And the ability damage/ base damage from classes through mastery is a decent buff. We understand that 79 are not invincible, but it is Aggrevating to 1v1 or 2v2 a 79 and outplay them and lose to the extra abilitys and talent. But with all this in mind let's just drop the talk between the 2. I'm trying to separate the difference between these and make them the same bracket like they are. Loooooove not hate

No disrespect to you, but you are forgetting to tack on the extra stats from Ilvl gear. And the ability damage/ base damage from classes through mastery is a decent buff. We understand that 79 are not invincible, but it is Aggrevating to 1v1 or 2v2 a 79 and outplay them and lose to the extra abilitys and talent. But with all this in mind let's just drop the talk between the 2. I'm trying to separate the difference between these and make them the same bracket like they are. Loooooove not hate
I did not forget about that. I was replying to his "2% mastery = 25% dmg increase" comment. I'm Furry btw. You literally 1v1'd my 79 arms warrior with your BM hunter and you would've defeated me in that arena match when I was prot if you didn't randomly let me build a 50k ignore pain on your pet. Earlier a 70 hunter nearly doubled my DMG score on my 79 boomkin too. And it's not like I don't know how to play. The reason a 79 would defeat you despite outplaying them is most likely not because they're a 79, it would be because of their class/spec. Have you honestly ever been in a situation where you were like "man I would've won that if he didn't have that extra talent!" ..? And what 'extra abilities' are you referring to? You don't get anything new from 70-79, no? Aside from talent.

I'm willing to stop bringing it up as soon as 70s stop spam bitching at me via whispers whenever they see my gear in BGs.

I did not forget about that. I was replying to his "2% mastery = 25% dmg increase" comment. I'm Furry btw. You literally 1v1'd my 79 arms warrior with your BM hunter and you would've defeated me in that arena match when I was prot if you didn't randomly let me build a 50k ignore pain on your pet. Earlier a 70 hunter nearly doubled my DMG score on my 79 boomkin too. And it's not like I don't know how to play. The reason a 79 would defeat you despite outplaying them is most likely not because they're a 79, it would be because of their class/spec. Have you honestly ever been in a situation where you were like "man I would've won that if he didn't have that extra talent!" ..? And what 'extra abilities' are you referring to? You don't get anything new from 70-79, no? Aside from talent.

I'm willing to stop bringing it up as soon as 70s stop spam bitching at me via whispers whenever they see my gear in BGs.
Well, I can't get everyone to stop but don't call out the bracket itself. I won't argue on the percentages etc since I don't have the math to back it up. But do you really think at 70 you would have survived that long? Or had the extra stats to have gained that kick ignite pain? I understand the bracket at this point is very class specific, but I have in fact had tons of situations where I've thought about the talent coming in clutch to beat me. Including binding shot, internal bleeding, healing elixirs, dampen harm, mortal combo, and btw indomitable for 75+ port derp. And that's just a few

Well, I can't get everyone to stop but don't call out the bracket itself. I won't argue on the percentages etc since I don't have the math to back it up. But do you really think at 70 you would have survived that long? Or had the extra stats to have gained that kick ignite pain? I understand the bracket at this point is very class specific, but I have in fact had tons of situations where I've thought about the talent coming in clutch to beat me. Including binding shot, internal bleeding, healing elixirs, dampen harm, mortal combo, and btw indomitable for 75+ port derp. And that's just a few
You can't reason with these people man. They don't have half the knowledge about this game that I do, but they still question me like I'm talking nonsense. I bet they think I'm some random guy who has a problem with 79s rofl.

FYI I couldn't care less whether you play 70, 75 or 79. Play w/e you enjoy. What bothers me is when people post outright misinformation ("79 is not that big of a deal guys!") and think they're clever when really they don't know shit.

To put it into a perspective anyone can understand:
79 vs 70 disparity is MUCH greater than 29 vs 20.

You can't reason with these people man. They don't have half the knowledge about this game that I do, but they still question me like I'm talking nonsense. I bet they think I'm some random guy who has a problem with 79s rofl.

FYI I couldn't care less whether you play 70, 75 or 79. Play w/e you enjoy. What bothers me is when people post outright misinformation ("79 is not that big of a deal guys!") and think they're clever when really they don't know shit.

I'm just trying to make it civil, it would be nice to get everyone at 70 but we can't. This is more than likely why I won't ever allow the pvp events to be merged but I'd like to still help stop the hate. (from both sides!!)

You have a baseline mastery buddy.

You don't gain shit from the statboost in terms of mastery, it's the baseline that gives you the power spike.
Well, tbh I haven't played much the last few expansions so I'm not sure how stats work in BGs nowadays so if you want to educate me, than please go ahead. I'm speaking from experience though that 75 BGing and 78 BGing was not so significant. There isn't even a huge gap between my 70 warrior and my 79. It's noticeable, sure, but does not warrant the venom I get considering I could be doing the same amount of ass kicking in BoA. I've even BG'd on my DK naked just to troll and I was still doing very well.

But why do I bother talking sense to people that don't know how this game works.
You can't reason with these people man. They don't have half the knowledge about this game that I do

If you leave me alone with your pet for as long as you did, yes there was a good chance I could've taken you both as Furryman. But fair enough.

Why does it say healium was r1 70 germany 5.4 xddd pretty sure it was cieny, also yall need to chill 70s dead wow is dead go make a private server so i can farm fx again thx #healium4bracketleader #findshadez2k17

they question you BECAUSE they dont know who you are or that youre right... yet. also how would anyone know these things if someone who knows more than them isnt around to educate them?

hell i didnt believe you at first about ilvl back in wod, but now where am i?

Users who are viewing this thread