Arena CTA

Really great showing tonight, had 3 teams of 3, and in the end had 2 5's Matches. Our method was to group up and /roll to determine random teams. The top 3, middle 3, and bottom 3 were teams. Keep up the activity! Don't be afraid to come join the games, and the skype group, just send a pm.

Twitch some clips of the games - stream has been choppy, trying to fix this.

And can we try to get games earlier! it's 4 AM for some people :)

Really great showing tonight, had 3 teams of 3, and in the end had 2 5's Matches. Our method was to group up and /roll to determine random teams. The top 3, middle 3, and bottom 3 were teams. Keep up the activity! Don't be afraid to come join the games, and the skype group, just send a pm.

Twitch some clips of the games - stream has been choppy, trying to fix this.

And can we try to get games earlier! it's 4 AM for some people :)

you prolly need to fix your bitrate fael. if not the resolution downscaling

ggs tonight from my only 20 that's not banned .-.

let's keep the mw monk arena dream alive!

You need to make other classes because there is no reason u should only have a 3 class choice after playing as long as u have. Leveling is beyond easy. Good job on adjustments with MW it was killing me a few games.

Bump!

Yesterday i had some of the most fun/funny 3s ever.

We ran comps like Shadow priest / Aff Lock / Rdruid and Fire Mage / Aff Lock / Hpal
these were really fun and represented the essence of what this arena movement is trying to achieve, to have fun and try new things.

Need more ppl to come arena these nights. Add my btag as well if u'd like manyy#1401 and we can get games :D

Bump!

Yesterday i had some of the most fun/funny 3s ever.

We ran comps like Shadow priest / Aff Lock / Rdruid and Fire Mage / Aff Lock / Hpal
these were really fun and represented the essence of what this arena movement is trying to achieve, to have fun and try new things.

Need more ppl to come arena these nights. Add my btag as well if u'd like manyy#1401 and we can get games :D

Oh, so when I ask to play games like that all Ik get is no around the boards. But when Im not here yall do that? RiP

Great games today yet again!

Had 4 teams, My view of the games can be found Here

GG's to all!

First few games werent that great, idk if that warrior we had was real, and also, im not the best at disc.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread