Arena CTA

Fael

Believer
Watching the recent F2P tourney, I realized we could have a much more active arena scene. The games were fun to watch and I think we need to have more arena games. Quite frankly, I don't think we need an "arena tournament: to field teams. We should be able to get games going as a community on the run, kind of like RealID premades. LF any experience, whether you're new, or you've been around the block a few times. The point is to get active in arenas, and that these games are for fun, and some competitiveness. Fael#1823 is my btag if anyone has questions in game.

Recently the way we've been playing games is to get a group of players, then /roll to determine teams. This allows players to play with people they aren't used to, and main teams from being overly-competitive. I hope we get to do this with groups of 9, or even 12 people.

I'm also gonna try to set up a skype group to get games going easier. Fael.wow is my skype contact.

For newer players, do not be afraid to get your feet wet in the arena! It's a great experience, and it will only help you with your gameplay, and also meet new people. Dont be shy to ask for help, from me or anyone in the community regarding arena, or pvp in general. I'm sure we'll be happy to help :)

edit: most people agree to play f2p gear, with guild heirlooms, but this is negotiable.

Last edited by a moderator:
Team Synergy too scary

just got rekt tonight in eu arenas, zero win until my lvl29 friend priest show up LOL, then log out and play on us, got rekt again :S

This would be a lot better for people on the run so they don't have to try and fit their schedual around the tourney. I'd be game even though #Synergy hates me, but if you 3 don't want me in that is fine.

This is a good idea and a great opertunity to get into the arena scene as it is very fun atm.

Wtb funky comps running shit like Ele demo lonk Hpal. Affliction boomy (no kitty dmg <3) and Rsham. Maybe even prot paladin bm Hunter mw. Shit like that to spice it up. I would find that fun as fuck to play haha.

The games were super fun tonight, they really showed how layed back and fun this activity can be.

Had a bunch of laughs in skype and tried out wacky comps, overall had a great time, total of maybe 3 hours of games!!!

Got some of them on stream Games

Users who are viewing this thread