Are enhancment shamans any good?

Peggy

I'm just getting back into twinking and was wonder if enhance shamans are any good. I don't see very many of them in bgs. I find them fun to play and was wondering if they are viable rn or if they can put up a semi good fight against a hunter.

So if you had to recommend one class to play that is not a hunter(hate them) what would it be?

So if you had to recommend one class to play that is not a hunter(hate them) what would it be?
theres no reason to play anything except classes you enjoy playing. with the exception of hunters being obviously broken, everything else is generally pretty even. Especially if youre just queing random BGs

Healer is probably going to be the biggest help to pug groups. Destro lock has some serious damage if you like big numbers.
what r the good healers?
[doublepost=1632512931,1632512854][/doublepost]
theres no reason to play anything except classes you enjoy playing. with the exception of hunters being obviously broken, everything else is generally pretty even. Especially if youre just queing random BGs
I had a good twink pally, but since they got rid of the that popped wings don't rlly want to play anymore. Rlly just want to play something fun/flashy

Does anything challenge a hunter? Ret I think could give it a go. Healers fair pretty well in terms of 1v1. If DK damage was higher I think it would do fine.
In 1v1, shadow beats hunter pretty consistently if the player is good.

resto sham can beat hunter 1v1 every time

I've played vets for about 3 years, and I'm maining enhance shaman. Hunters are only problematic when they are in groups, which in random bgs they typically are rolling in packs of 3-4. Besides that enhance does some crazy unexpected damage, and it's just cool as fuck. I'd highly recommend it. Also, ele is very strong too and resto is amazing. It's a triple whammy for 1 toon.

Feral is most annoying and fun class. Eaven f2p put some time in and slap some serious dmg while healing whole team. Its like enha, but fun.

Users who are viewing this thread