Dismiss Notice
Hey there Anonymous! Now you can post on XPOFF without registering!

US Archaeology AP farm guide and group results

Discussion in 'Level 100-109' started by docturphil, Sep 12, 2017.

Share This Page

1. Zårthenniz

Zårthenniz Member

The 110's are not really a problem. I can still kill a pack of 5 smaller 110's and with some time, also the elites.

In Azsuna, the elite raptors can be cc'd and also in the harbour area in Stormheim, the 110 elite giant can just be kited around while you survey the area.

Today is Azsuna for EU, will report back on some findings later tonight. can spend a few hours more to reach the last 150 levels and continue searching for AP.

2. billymáys

billymáys Veteran

What realm and faction you on Zarth? I'd be up for joining a custom group this evening if you're ally.

3. Zårthenniz

Zårthenniz Member

Horde :(

Fun fact, you can survey while flying as a whisp from the legendary boots, you only need to land to loot the treasure.

I've set up an Ally but need to raise funds on other realm to gear it

DeLindsay likes this.
  4. Zårthenniz

Zårthenniz Member

Ohhhhhhhhhh
    You meant THAT digsite - "Temple of a Thousand" somethings.

I ran in thinking i could just avoid them and had 5 or 6 on me, took a while to kill. They also have some annoying knockback to prevent you from picking things up. Maybe you can get your main in to clear then re-log to survey in future

5. OP
    docturphil

docturphil Member

Hey guys I updated the guide again. Important information on the current archaeology zone, Azsuna. You'll want to read! It actually has potential to be the best farming zone in a group.

Killaviech likes this.
  6. Legendairy

Legendairy Member

Are there any US Horde who would like to do some Arch farms? Id love to join them but i have no 101 alliance.

7. Garden

Garden Grandfathered

I liked your guide. I wanted to say, I am stubborn and tried Surumar this week on my 101 BM hunter. The 110s aren't a problem for me, even in the gold area with the elite 110s. However, the payoff is absolutely horrible. I got WAY more AP doing Highmountain last week in a given hour than I did in Surumar. I did the gold dig site numerous times (and it sucks due to the 110 elite rare boss that hits like a Mack Truck) and didn't get 1 single boss to pop.

I realize the best AP farm has to be in groups. Solo is just so slow it isn't an efficient AP farm.

Zårthenniz likes this.
  8. Zårthenniz

Zårthenniz Member

Agree with you garden, i found zero AP in Suramar. I also do solo if i'm not boosting dsungeons (which can also accrue little by little AP)

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)