@Arcade

i decided this forum needed a thread dedicated to the arcade (located in the bar with videos/user CP/FAQ) because...I GOT 58 AT HEXXAGON BITCHES!!11ONE

so naturaltalnt, how long did it take you to beat my breakout record...i know it took me about 2 lifetimes to get to my score, or at least that's what it felt like :p

is snake n e fun?

xkisses said:
is snake n e fun?

i can't move without banging right/left/up/down repeatedly so i usually end up getting frustrated with that game

--

on another note, those alien spaceships on that landing game are not very high tech...the damn engine explodes if i hit the ground with a speed of a couple inches per hour

Hahahah true. Spaceships is a boring game...easy enough to aquire points I just get bored after landing it 100 times...

Snake is fun..but if you have any hope of beating the current leaders you have to play on python (Hard)..and even then your snake gets pretty big and you have a high chance to crash into the walls.

Natural and I will probably be posting up rediculous scores for Space Invaders soon, seriously, it doesn't change at all in difficulty past 30,000 points... just a show of who will have more free time on their hands.

Oh, and QQ, my Tetris Tourney Score doesn't count towards the high scores on the leaderboards :'(

Naturaltalnt said:
lol, you stole asteroids from me, I havent had any luck getting it back....i keep getting pissed off around 35k and die from not paying attention.

You should feel lucky about its current score, I'm actually dissappointed with my current performance on it because on a previous message board with an arcade that counted all scores rather than just the top scores of players, I had the whole Top Ten to myself with 100k-150k scores, I'm a bit sad about it.

And also, I was getting worried that you would stop posting to the boards trying to get Asteroids back because I've often checked who is where and see you on Asteroids for hours on end... I was gonna call foul if you had 100k points with 2 hours + from UFO Farming, lol

Heh, I'll play a game here and there.

before you and blood showed up, most of the games I had no competetion. It seems blood is trying to catch us on space invaders.

and of course he stole my hexxogon championship...28 seconds argh..my best is 29.

Lol same, i have Asteroids as 1 of the 2 games on my phone when I get bored.

Generally I do better than what I have been on it....i seem to start yelling at the tiny ships saying "Bring it" and end up crashing againest a rock or something....then i get shot twice in a row before my ship even spawns.

Naturaltalnt said:
Lol same, i have Asteroids as 1 of the 2 games on my phone when I get bored.

Generally I do better than what I have been on it....i seem to start yelling at the tiny ships saying "Bring it" and end up crashing againest a rock or something....then i get shot twice in a row before my ship even spawns.

Shot twice and then respawn with a speeding rock on a collision course you can't speed up enough to avoid before it reaches you... next respawn is when a ring of big rocks close in on you and ends the deal... I hate those freak accidents.

Users who are viewing this thread