Appreciation thread of the best players at 20 (organized by class)

Spryness said:
I named a specific example that I was sure someone as dense as you would remember. Shame it didn't work out.

I play when my schedule permits and browse the forum when I can do so from elsewhere. You're so good at living in your own special world.

Why this thread hasn't been locked confuses me.

quit trying to troll - it's just pathetic. and please get out and stay out of my threads. i'm not interested in arguing with you about completely pointless stuff. you don't even play in this bracket that i play in. you have absolutely nothing on-topic to contribute to this thread, so just stop posting in it. if you don't like me, or you don't like the people i play with, you're free to make your own thread about how "dense" i am or about how the people that i enjoy playing with are not, in fact, good players in your opinion.

thanks

THE BEST PLAYERS IN THIS BRACKET ARE

paladin : Epicpanda,Bullshmït

hunter: Zøla,Infæmous,Kiçkâss

mage: Lithogen,Phrastychill

warrior:Bigßlack,

warlock: Sìns

priest: Heartbreaker

shaman: Skelde

rogue: Hooligann

druid: Kittyclysm

otherwise all you trial f2p suck and should get gy farmed lololol

Anyone who says otherwise is a troll AND A KID WHO CANT AFFFORD WOW ROFL TOO MUCH F2P KIDS PLAYING WOW

INB4 MODS LOCK THIS THREAD

free-Speech.jpg

no_free_speech.jpg

Aww so cute he tries so damn hard =3 but ya we don't get GY Farmed atleast Horde 'cuz most of us only join BGs as a Full Premade or 1 Great DPS with 1 Great Healer to piss people off :p. So ya honey :3.

btw most of us have a P2P account or some just don't wanna pay blizz for doing nothing to PvP to actually help improving it...

lloydganks1 said:
quit trying to troll - it's just pathetic. and please get out and stay out of my threads. i'm not interested in arguing with you about completely pointless stuff. you don't even play in this bracket that i play in. you have absolutely nothing on-topic to contribute to this thread, so just stop posting in it. if you don't like me, or you don't like the people i play with, you're free to make your own thread about how "dense" i am or about how the people that i enjoy playing with are not, in fact, good players in your opinion.

thanks

You continue to pretend I don't play all you like. Doesn't hurt me any seeing people making things up. Just makes the person making up stuff show themselves to be foolish.

Issues between specific people are supposed to be dealt with via PM if you've read the forum rules. My issue involves this thread masking itself as something it's not, which is entirely related to this thread and doesn't warrant another. That does give me a good idea for a solution to this problem, though.

trialfarmer said:
THE BEST PLAYERS IN THIS BRACKET ARE

paladin : Epicpanda,Bullshmït

hunter: Zøla,Infæmous,Kiçkâss

mage: Lithogen,Phrastychill

warrior:Bigßlack,

warlock: Sìns

priest: Heartbreaker

shaman: Skelde

rogue: Hooligann

druid: Kittyclysm

otherwise all you trial f2p suck and should get gy farmed lololol

I don't know every one of these 24s, but Zola is bad as hell

Spryness said:
You continue to pretend I don't play all you like. Doesn't hurt me any seeing people making things up. Just makes the person making up stuff show themselves to be foolish.

Issues between specific people are supposed to be dealt with via PM if you've read the forum rules. My issue involves this thread masking itself as something it's not, which is entirely related to this thread and doesn't warrant another. That does give me a good idea for a solution to this problem, though.

i sent you a PM. thanks in advance for abiding by the forum rules and leaving me alone. have a good one.

-cotus

Users who are viewing this thread