Appreciation thread of the best players at 20 (organized by class)

Cotus, be my friend<3

bunch of epeen bullshit

oh and ass licking

im never mentioned but im also not on alot anymore lol hitmeplease is a great flag carrier i think won alot of bgs with him other f2ps like shft and jera

Unfortunately Scripts/Wcer has now retired. I'm in college now and they don't allow any sort of games. Besides, I'm on the prowl for them cute boys.

Edit: Glad to see I was nominated twice in two different classes ;)<3

no idea who half the people you listed are, but oyoo #1 paladin. to say otherwise is blasphemy.

~oyoo

Ohh ohh another circle jerk!!! Can I get a handzies to!!!

I am sick to death of these threads, are your egos so frail you need to daily stroke each other? Seriously every freaking day.

If your really any good your names will already be known with out plastering them on the forums.

I think we have a bigger issue here Wosted. Ur shameng is in goggles when there 3 better options. Wut dew we due??

Wosted said:

I am sick to death of these threads, are your egos so frail you need to daily stroke each other? Seriously every freaking day.

If your really any good your names will already be known with out plastering them on the forums.

shut up. if you're going to post in a thread, please go to the trouble of spending 30 seconds to actually read the original post. thanks.

i'd also like to add "Bigjob", tauren shaman, to this list. this guy has singlehandedly saved multiple WSG games that i've been in. he is a ****ing MVP.

I :thinkW:osted is right. I mean he did word if harshly but if your good already you dont need to post it. After all if ppl already know ingame isnt their glory in that?

Totally not how I saw the thread. What i saw was shoutouts at people you like playing with and generally appreciate. With that said, there are so many I could list, but here's just a few.

I've heard Jazz is good, but never had the chance to play with him till yesterday morning when i happened to be on messing with addons after i was rudely awoken. Holy. Shit. Jazzmusic made a HUGE impression on me with one bg, I only hope I get to play with him again.

Also, Wyomings. I wish the guy would hop off every time I get in a bg with him I feel like he trains me whenever he sees me. Granted I'm one of the few classes that cant kite him endlessly but ffs leave me alone. One of the players I love to go up against.

Now that Cer has been back, I've had the pleasure of playing with him and I can definitely say he changes the tide of a game.

Also, I'll bg with you anytime cotus <3

Wosted said:

Typically these threads are exactly as you mention but I feel this one is just as it says - a simple golf clap for decent competition.

R Prime said:
Typically these threads are exactly as you mention but I feel this one is just as it says - a simple golf clap for decent competition.

yes, thank you....glad you and bone were seemingly the only 2 people that got this. if i wanted to make one of those silly "best of..." threads, it would have been a "best of..." thread, not an "appreciation" thread.

yeah, i would have put you on the list bone, but we never BG together. this thread was about the BGs not the arenas.

Naeomie said:
You should really try to broaden your choices from horde players you always play with and forum heros. I seen a lot of good f2p twinks who don't use the addons or don't play on AP.

I also disagree on some of the people you've mentioned. Although i can't argue with your choices because there is literally no one else to compare them to for their specific class.

I agree not all the good players are on AP

Users who are viewing this thread