Apologize for being a bitch.

Don't tell your elder what to do.

Idc who or what you are man, you are a dick for no reason and make no sense half the time and are just plain annoying as hell. I don't mind the jokes every so often but when you just spam shit that isn't even relavent daily it needs to stop man. Yes I do post some irrelevant shit sometimes but most of the time I delete it and i do t try to start shit and make comments to people that shouldn't be said.

Idc who or what you are man, you are a dick for no reason and make no sense half the time and are just plain annoying as hell. I don't mind the jokes every so often but when you just spam shit that isn't even relavent daily it needs to stop man. Yes I do post some irrelevant shit sometimes but most of the time I delete it and i do t try to start shit and make comments to people that shouldn't be said.

I'm Old School and I will School the New School. YOU

Who might you be? Have I had the pleasure of meeting you before?

Assuming you are a shaman, yes...may have been on my monk, Moniker...like I said: long time.
And, no...I am not Zelpher lol.

Assuming you are a shaman, yes...may have been on my monk, Moniker...like I said: long time.
And, no...I am not Zelpher lol.

What bracket? I have end Lvl sham, 29 twink sham who was 24, f2p twink sham, 19 TWINK sham, and 10 Twink sham.

Just figured because you joined exactly today.

What bracket? I have end Lvl sham, 29 twink sham who was 24, f2p twink sham, 19 TWINK sham, and 10 Twink sham.

Just figured because you joined exactly today.

29s. I made a new account today, so I could have a username people would recognize...and you wouldn't know me from here, since I never really posted on my old account: Pseudonym.

Last edited by a moderator:
29s. I made a new account today, so I could have a username people would recognize...and you wouldn't know me from here, since I never really posted on my old account: Pseudonym.

We're you a vet warlock? Human? I'm sorry that I forget, I usually remember everyone I meet. And what do you mean you thought I died in a fire? haha

I play for the moments. 10 mediocre and 10 bad games for 5 good games? worth it. I pug too much.

Users who are viewing this thread