Apologize for being a bitch.

Neon

666 god
Sorry guys that realid was so fucking retarded I need more impulse control.

Sorry for letting you down 20s, and anyone that wanted a premading guild on AP horde, I am not giving up on the dream.

If you accept my apology and still want to premade with me, I am making a new guild now only accepting players that I see play to my liking.

Of course my core team will be able to join, I learned something today, no matter how many times you lose, you learn each loss and how it happened, and grow as a unit.

If your still down to premade with me add my realid

Overlord#11519

we will collaborate for a new guild name, and im a sore winner i hate losing, sometimes it makes me act like a little bitch.

20s for life!

btw if you dont want to premade with me i totally get it i will still try to build another team

Last edited by a moderator:
pussy

Damn, did I miss a good game?

maybe just join a guild instead of trying to lead? sounds like you could have a lot more fun if you just tagged along

Sorry guys that realid was so fucking retarded I need more impulse control.

Sorry for letting you down 20s, and anyone that wanted a premading guild on AP horde, I am not giving up on the dream.

If you accept my apology and still want to premade with me, I am making a new guild now only accepting players that I see play to my liking.

Of course my core team will be able to join, I learned something today, no matter how many times you lose, you learn each loss and how it happened, and grow as a unit.

If your still down to premade with me add my realid

Overlord#11519

we will collaborate for a new guild name, and im a sore winner i hate losing, sometimes it makes me act like a little bitch.

20s for life!

btw if you dont want to premade with me i totally get it i will still try to build another team

<3 You're a Real Twink in my books, "Zelpher Approved."

Users who are viewing this thread