Apexix Shards

Originally Posted by shanker View Post

LOL!!!! painaid....if he/she was crutching on these.....if? in a premade?

the same player who QQ'd awhile back concerning the gamebreaking use of swiftness potions in premades. potions that a 19 can solo farm and even make on their own.

yet using these? if he/she was? that player is a total hypocrit

DesH said:
You can't read very good can you?

actually i didn't read the whole thread before i posted this. now i have.

now i ask can you and others read? first off i made no accusations. my post contains many uses of the word: IF

i also see alot of spin to misdirect, defense, and accusations;) it's all happy joy fun

i dunno nuffin about anyfin in this thread but for the sake of argument..... wouldn't it be possible to be lock summoned to the area in blades edge, have mobs pulled to u, loot, and not explore any areas?

it wouldn't even be any more difficult than running around and looting....

i quite enjoyed this.

before i go, when did ap shards fall into the "crutch" catagory? They've been premade standard for... at least two years i think, can't remember if people used em when nightmare seed was still available.

Why do you think anyone would go to the trouble of hiding around to get shards? Do you think Paneade was thinking "Oh I bet I can make a fool of Wefwexes by not exploring BEM!?"

Evocate said:
Why do you think anyone would go to the trouble of hiding around to get shards? Do you think Paneade was thinking "Oh I bet I can make a fool of Wefwexes by not exploring BEM!?"

Crusade put the videos up for us and it's painfully obvious that it was just two LoH's, which everyone with a clue already knew.

Evocate said:

if i was a prominent 19 and wanted to use Apexis shards, but be able to deny i was using them, thats what i would do.... wouldn't u?

not hating.... just sayin

Evocate said:

You assume I think it's about me?...yet again I have verry little to do w/ it

I'll ask crusade for the videos today, according to him, he didn't get the 1hour 30 minute game, he barely saw painaid, and it's mostly midfield fights...

If you can determine what was used from this GJ iditz

Reflexes said:
he barely saw painaid, and it's mostly midfield fights..

Do you have a screenshot of the 1hr 30min one? I don't think I was in that one, the games I remember was on 8.2.09 first game was 3cap 19min, second game was 3/1 I have recorded where I was playing defense (for the first time these two games, they usually didn't let me back then, was like full time dedicated o). I think that's the game your talking about it lasts an hour something, our D for half the game was double pally, mage, priest. Then our mage had to duck out so another priest was able to come into the game and we went double priest, double pally on d.

The game I mentioned about the mid field fighting is the one I have recorded because push was alone lots of time headed up roof while you were setting trap on second floor, not sure where the rest of the o was I was assuming doing mid field fights or something. I also remember this game because I did horrible (not keeping war in combat, out of position on critical heals, missing jumps, etc.) and mid game setting up a tar macro for the warrior criyah or something like that.

Ok that's all I'm going to say about that.

I'm switzerland. :)

Stormfist said:
i remember you could get all this shit without experience and discoveries if you knew how

Then, I stepped over the bloody axe frame with wax fame

Rogue pistol runnin' through New York like Max Payne

Out shootin' celebs, I'm rootin' for feds

In a pit of lions then we sip shoot from the heads

I run with maniacs liable to kill at any minute then

I wonder why I can't shake this insanity image

It's been a decade since I've strapped to beds

And shot up with needles and five since I put gats to heads

You was bitch in high school no rep no threat

Riding my jacket like I'm a hand off the fans at coat check

Haters want to put they bitches up no stress

Like your life in the monitor box behind the desk

I scribble shit on paper, pay rent, look at nature

See a menage before lunch, them bitches are ravers

Drive blazers, still inside my North Face

Drippin' formaldehyde and short-circuit my tazer

sorry for my the delay in my reply about this... B4 I go on know that I am done here after this and will not even be reading your reply (reflexes). Also know that some of what I am going to say is going to offend you, but keep in mind my overall statement. I mean no disrespect to Paragon because really other than you and Push I have no problems with anyone from there.

I have looked at the video now and I can say it can prove you wrong. I however will not be posting it here. I though about showing it to you in private, but for now I don't think I will just because your personality show it won't change your mind even when your looking at the proof.

The reason I am not posting it here is because of embarrassment .

This was hands down the worst game Prodigy played. Lack of communication on our part was most def. the reason this game lasted so long. I take 80% responsibility for this as I didn't do my part at all. This was the worst game I ever lead. I didn't talk at all and when I did it sounded like I wanted to kill myself. It was to the point where people were asking if they should do this or that and I would just say yes or no. This is very unlike me and I am always talking and yelling and telling people what to do, where do go, who to attack, when to attack... really everything and I just didn't this game...

Lack of communication from Painaid and Zaxie is the only reason you capped on us. If they would have said something it never would have happened. So I am embarrassed for them as well. And for the rest to the guild who all have played 10x better in every other game we played. We played so bad it was to the point if we played a good guild like <DEM> we would have been 3 capped.

BUT more than the embarrassment for me and my own team. I take a look at our comp. 10 players that of witch only 5 of them witch are full geared twinks, only 4 that have AGM, only 3 (3 of the 4 that agm) that have fishing hat, and 2 of witch don't have all there gear and chant (myself being one of them) and lastly one player (cupid) that didn't have any of his gear or chant. This on top of the class make-up, one hunter (cupid non-twink) as the only O slows and NO slows or CC on D. I assume that Ertei's mage was so under-geared at this point we felt that he would get one shot and be useless because we never play without a mage...

...With this being said I get to my last point of.... being embarrassed for the way Paragon played. All of our faults in this game and the fact you guys out comped and out-geared us just shows how bad you guys are. Tho the video doesn't show that ,it can be inferred by any that watches it because of said reasons of Prodigys "badness" in this game. And yet we still came out 3-1. I guess the only up side for you guys was that this game did last 1 1/2 hours when the other games between these two guild lasted about 18min each :S....

So I will not post because of the embarrassment to all that played. The one and only reason I would ever think to post this video is to show the world just how bad Push is at 19hunter and just at pvp. He really is imho one of the worst players in the bracket and maybe even in WoW... And this video shows it.

OK well that is enough from me, I feel like I just wrote a book, but really this is one of the few serious post I will and ever have made so I though I would get my point across....

peace

DesH said:
sorry for my the delay in my reply about this... B4 I go on know that I am done here after this and will not even be reading your reply (reflexes). Also know that some of what I am going to say is going to offend you, but keep in mind my overall statement. I mean no disrespect to Paragon because really other than you and Push I have no problems with anyone from there.

I have looked at the video now and I can say it can prove you wrong. I however will not be posting it here. I though about showing it to you in private, but for now I don't think I will just because your personality show it won't change your mind even when your looking at the proof.

The reason I am not posting it here is because of embarrassment .

This was hands down the worst game Prodigy played. Lack of communication on our part was most def. the reason this game lasted so long. I take 80% responsibility for this as I didn't do my part at all. This was the worst game I ever lead. I didn't talk at all and when I did it sounded like I wanted to kill myself. It was to the point where people were asking if they should do this or that and I would just say yes or no. This is very unlike me and I am always talking and yelling and telling people what to do, where do go, who to attack, when to attack... really everything and I just didn't this game...

Lack of communication from Painaid and Zaxie is the only reason you capped on us. If they would have said something it never would have happened. So I am embarrassed for them as well. And for the rest to the guild who all have played 10x better in every other game we played. We played so bad it was to the point if we played a good guild like <DEM> we would have been 3 capped.

BUT more than the embarrassment for me and my own team. I take a look at our comp. 10 players that of witch only 5 of them witch are full geared twinks, only 4 that have AGM, only 3 (3 of the 4 that agm) that have fishing hat, and 2 of witch don't have all there gear and chant (myself being one of them) and lastly one player (cupid) that didn't have any of his gear or chant. This on top of the class make-up, one hunter (cupid non-twink) as the only O slows and NO slows or CC on D. I assume that Ertei's mage was so under-geared at this point we felt that he would get one shot and be useless because we never play without a mage...

...With this being said I get to my last point of.... being embarrassed for the way Paragon played. All of our faults in this game and the fact you guys out comped and out-geared us just shows how bad you guys are. Tho the video doesn't show that ,it can be inferred by any that watches it because of said reasons of Prodigys "badness" in this game. And yet we still came out 3-1. I guess the only up side for you guys was that this game did last 1 1/2 hours when the other games between these two guild lasted about 18min each :S....

So I will not post because of the embarrassment to all that played. The one and only reason I would ever think to post this video is to show the world just how bad Push is at 19hunter and just at pvp. He really is imho one of the worst players in the bracket and maybe even in WoW... And this video shows it.

OK well that is enough from me, I feel like I just wrote a book, but really this is one of the few serious post I will and ever have made so I though I would get my point across....

peace

lol you're a joke

7-8v10...only blueberries, swaggah, dot, and I were actualy GEARED(and bluberries didn't have agm)and we bassicaly didn't have an o priest, despite all that the guild has bassicaly formed a week prior to that, and trust me little boy 3 more weeks of us actually being organized would of led to a 7 minute 3 cap paragon.. there are only 4 decent players on your roster, the rest of you are trash

reflexes #1

Users who are viewing this thread