Ap warrior guide

psmm

OG
title says it all any1 out there know a perfect dps set for a warrior. like full damage. ive checked the site for 3 days now and i believe that those arent the best possible ap sets. i have used the search function and still cant find wat i want. if any1 here can tell me best in slot for damage gear for a warrior id like to know plz.

Probably the items with the most str and a nice 2H?

Replacing other gear with things leaned more towards AP and crit

yes i know but if u could could u tell me the gear. i know some but im in aww for some pieces.

[char=Medivh]Rag%C3%AB[/char]

Looks like he is in stam gear atm, but talk to flagtech.

WoWHead has a search function too, ya know. You don't have to have people spoonfeed you.

sorry im new to twinking i dont know everything like you jeez not so friendly are you thank you deacantor for the link:p

psmm said:
sorry im new to twinking i dont know everything like you jeez not so friendly are you thank you deacantor for the link:p

Get use to him and no problem.

I was trying to be helpful. It's faster than asking someone else to look it up and it's faster than waiting for a toon to get online...

THANK YOU cookie i was jw though all out dmg wouldnt bracers with 5str be better then cavedwellers for full dps?

The question is if you want full ap or dps, I suggest dps set, but you can get over 400ap if go for ap only.

which one would pump out more damage im all about higher crits casue ima pug quite a bit but fro premades ill have a fc and balance set

In all seriousness, yes. But I put those on there for a little more stamina :3

deaconator how can i get over 400ap.. most ap warriors i see have around 318 or soemthing idk i surfed some armorys last night none had a perfect dps set

Pm flagtech and find out, he is planning to hit 450 on an alliance soon.

Maxium ap you can get as tauren unbuffed is 368 I think, so Flagtech is hardly getting 450 without buffs. I should be in armory with max ap set only lacking 2 ap from weapon (should have Cruel Barb+15stre+redbeard). Unless there are legs with more than 16ap.

The World of Warcraft Armory

Edit: My bad forgot Armored to Teeth talent which makes it alot more complicated if included.

Users who are viewing this thread