Ap warrior guide

chardev.org v6 ~ a World of Warcraft character planner

pretty much the max AP I think (70 armor on cloak gives us 3 more AP if you specc Armorered to the Teeth)

You want CB+redbeard instead atleast, shoulders you counted how much armor difference is if the extra ap on shadowcraft shoulders would make up lost armor? How about boa chest, 1 lesss stre but more armor.

Also if I am not completely wrong a tauren with 8stre and 40armor legs would have more ap than a dwarf with chausseaus.

Stained Shadowcraft would give 1 less AP but they give a nice amount of hit. Hit cap > anything, because you do not want to miss your big hits.

chardev.org v6 ~ a World of Warcraft character planner

this should be max AP

EDIT: char dev is bugging a bit, this link might be wrong

EDIT2: this is the right link chardev.org v6 ~ a World of Warcraft character planner would the felsteel spike be best? can't add it on char dev

Make it tauren with 8stre legs and 40 armor kit on them. Taurens have 3 more base stre than dwarfs if I am not completely wrong that would make up for chausseaus but the legs would have more armor.

You can. You cant add 24armor but you can add 40.

I got up to 426 as dwarf. 626 with a crusader proc.

Max AP Warrior with these changes:

Change race to Dwarf.

[ITEM]12997[/ITEM] with [ITEM]38791[/ITEM]

[ITEM]6087[/ITEM] with 40 armor.

[ITEM]2866[/ITEM] +4 stats(for more armor bonus)

[ITEM]42943[/ITEM] with Crusader, switch back to [ITEM]5191[/ITEM] with 15 strength.

Absolute max I could find.

Nite said:
Here's my lil dps warrior

NIte

Just replace Str to bracers and yer all set :)

And replace bracers with +5 str greens, get weapon damage to BAR and a new ranged weapon (charmed ancient bone bow, tbd).

Users who are viewing this thread