<AP Twinks> your new home!

BIG BIG Things are going down soon on Aeries Peak!!! Get a 20 over there now before its to late , Upcoming tournaments with gold prices!!!

Shadowfang Tournament this weekend!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
There's still time to make a 20 and get in our Tournaments this weekend!!!

Shadowfang for Top Prize and other BiS gear and Cash Prizes going out!!

New member of AP Twinks here. /wave to Timeforsaper and bump for the thread. We had good matches last night!

If you're going Ally and looking for a decent 20 guild, roll some with AP Twinks!

Would Join Again...;)

BUMP UP !!

Getting together our B Squad could use more Healers and War / BM

We have events with <RRBC> and <ForTwenty> set up , if you're looking to get into Guild v Guild Wargame

I'm sort of interested in this guild, but it's too bad AP is a PvE realm. I love ganking in Ashenvale or Arathi Highlands in between queues too much.

There are plenty of 20s to Dual against in Gold Shire , and you can always have a friend cross realm you if you need to cure that PvP itch =0

Hey guys if you havent yet you should come check out the best guild on alliance <AP Twinks>

well this is 1 of my favorite guilds and im glad it has came up so much. I normally don't like to stay in guilds but I held on to this 1. I have known a lot of the members since they were f2p. I'm glad this guild this guild is still around and flowing, it is 1 of the few to stay with the objective of making things better plus more fun for starters in bgs and skirms, we need some1 to 1 shot the 29s might as well be AP twinks!

Im pretty sure this is 1 of the first vet guilds aswell, lol to think the only guilds I knew at first was AP twinks and we made kale afk lol @CER

Hello everyone, AP still recruiting? I don't really need funding or power leveling as I can create/transfer characters on my own but I'm looking for an active place to play. Don't necessarily need 10v10s, even queuing with a couple is people at a time is okay.

Currently have a 29 warrior and mage but I'm open to filling some holes ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) that rosters might have or on classes that are low. I've played almost every class at max level at some point and other numerous classes at various twink brackets throughout my time playing.

Hello everyone, AP still recruiting? I don't really need funding or power leveling as I can create/transfer characters on my own but I'm looking for an active place to play. Don't necessarily need 10v10s, even queuing with a couple is people at a time is okay.

Currently have a 29 warrior and mage but I'm open to filling some holes ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) that rosters might have or on classes that are low. I've played almost every class at max level at some point and other numerous classes at various twink brackets throughout my time playing.

Yes, AP twinks is an active and friendly community guild where everyone is welcome :). Just ask anyone that is online to invite you, we usually have 10+ players online every day and do guild events and do BGs together a lot, we also do guild v guild games from time to time.

are you guys looking for any particular classes/specs? haven't really decided what i want to play yet!

oh and are you guys 20 only or vets only or anything like that?

<apt> overlords

good guild (because they have lluyd)

<3 I'm drunk hily this ris is shit post

As of now yes sure they won a war game but they would be 1-1 if we could when they played Crit or GTFO. This was RRBC first war game and I think we did really good from the players we had, we also could have done better and we are improving every day. Please stop talking shit and acting immature on a fucking guild recruitment page....
#1 AP Twinks
#2 RRBC
#3 Crit or GTFO
#4-1000000000000 All 29 guilds
#who is this?: för twenty
and one can get mad and say we are trash but irrelevance is at its finest with you.

sooo it looks like AP Twinks and RBBC are both level 20 guilds? is that 20 only or 20 and 29 accepted?

Users who are viewing this thread