<AP Twinks> your new home!

Timeforsaper

Grandfathered
<AP Twinks> is now recruiting all Vet members looking for an Alliance Guild. We are located on the Realm Aerie Peak. We have a good amount of members all active in the Battlegrounds so you'll always have friends to group with. We also are starting to do more Guild Active Premades and are currently building up our Roster to do so. All members will be able to get Fully Enchanted in All Slots. We will be doing give away's to all Guild Members with BiS items , BoA Trinkets and Gold Prices. This is your chance to be a part of one of the top Alliance Guilds and get fully funded. If you are currently a F2P , we encourage you to take part in this opportunity , Try and get a free10day sub and have your lvl 20 in competition form.

Try out a new support class like vet BM or Resto Sham . Mage

F2Ps that join and turn on their Sub and need help getting BoA's can have the chance to get Full Heirloom Funding for their Specific Class.

Come check us out any weekend when we are doing our give away's

Up for grabs this weekend is

Gloves - Foreman's / of The Fang / thorbia's gauntlets / Defias

3 - Touch of the Void Trinkets

Defias Pants

10k in Gold ( 2 winner's 5k each )

Send Me a PM if you would like to join , or ask Anyone in the F2P addon when you make a toon , we always have people on ^_^

-Timeforsaper / GiveuShield

Last edited by a moderator:
I support this guild, the more that come to AP (either alliance or horde) the shorter our queue times will be. Also the server with the most fun :)

I support this guild, the more that come to AP (either alliance or horde) the shorter our queue times will be. Also the server with the most fun :)

Exactly! If you're not a fan of Alliance for some reason , <Crit or GTFO> has the Horde side covered! Get in our Vet premades that we do against each other =)

Very good guild

Good luck with the guild! We will have to get a game set up sometime soon! Good to see another Vet guild!

We're currently funding new vets with full enchants. We have a lot of fun events and tourneys planned on weekends where we do giveaways and such as well. Since <Crit or GTFO> is on the same realm we frequently have wargames with them (no waiting in que and games are balanced). We also try to involve the f2p community and some f2ps even participate in our wargame when we are short of people. Come check us out!

We Have 288 Members ( But some of us have 3-6 toons in guild ) we normally have 10+ on At a Time , so there are always ppl to get into groups with,

Interested, been looking for a vet guild on a pvp server off and on, but you seem active. i can enchant my own boa's and mail them cross server. Just looking for something with activity other then just random battlegrounds.

The tournaments will be spread out through Arenas, RBG Ogjectives , and possibly a Free for All event. Other prizes will be available .

Roudy come join in any time , Always fun people to chat and play with!

Users who are viewing this thread