AP horde rude, and slanted??

That "cheater" is just using, intentionally or not, the flight point mount "bug".

Other than that, all I saw in this thread was people bringing up botting. I personally don't bot because if the game wasn't fun without breaking the developer's rules then its not worth my time. But why anyone cares about botting when it doesn't affect you is beyond my understanding.

People have found great ways to bot without negatively impacting anyone. Its Blizzards fault for building a system based on time spent doing boring tasks. Don't help developers be terrible by reporting the symptom of their failure.

I entered my 2nd bg on a new warlock, i saw a Alliance human riding a gryphon mount( flying mount req lvl 60) he was level 20, he was not flagged for pvp, and was speaking to us, him alliance. i reported him to a GM, content to let the GM sort it out, i lol'd in the /f2p channel about it, and was attacked for reporting him.and was yelled to go back to my ally toons, is this normal??

A very concerned player...

Yeah this is normal. Ive had it too a couple of times when i adressed a sort of similar subject. Some people... but anyway, horde chat is just like a kindergarten.. no offense to the whole side but ive had enough of them caps-fan-boys-and-girls and no sense chat and turned it off (wich happens on alliance too these days).

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah this is normal. Ive had it too a couple of times when i adressed a sort of similar subject. Some people... but anyway, horde chat is just like a kindergarten.. no offense to the whole side but ive had enough of them caps-fan-boys-and-girls and no sense chat and turned it off (wich happens on alliance too these days).

So you want us to be serious? Get serious....
Its F2p wow. The whole thing is a joke.

I'm inclined to agree about AP Horde F2P chat actually. In my experience... it's just not my cup of tea to put it kindly. I haven't had any particular negative experiences just can't stand the overall feel, etc. To each their own.

I've experianced this glitch first-hand back in Vanilla pre-BC even. Was in gadgetzan stonemaul PvP server and this night elf rogue kept ganking me, i went to take the flight path somewhere and WTF!!?!?!?! I'm now moving around gadgetzan on a PvP server UNFLAGGED for PvP and mounted on a wyevrn, I couldn't fly with it and none of the alliance could attack me either... eventually I strolled too close to the flight master and "Woosh" up and away!

I'm inclined to agree about AP Horde F2P chat actually. In my experience... it's just not my cup of tea to put it kindly. I haven't had any particular negative experiences just can't stand the overall feel, etc. To each their own.
I would say that it requires a small sense of humor.
And if some people bug you, ignore them, and just talk to the ones you like.
My experience has been great thus far on the Horde side.
The guys doing wargames are especially fun to talk to.

If you don't even know how to upload a screenshot, I think there a bigger concerns for you than reporting people for "botting" in an online game when it doesn't affect you.

Mind your own business next time when joining a new community.

We have many players who contribute a lot to helping both Horde and Alliance on Aerie Peak. They do more for F2P than you can imagine. For you to come in and talk shit about how much you want to "report" them, even after we explained that they help make F2P happen, is just childish and ignorant on your part.

lol, in other words golden was botting AGAIN, no pity for botters, sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread