Anything useful to be gained from the Dragon Isles?

IamaLama

Other than the epic fun of riding a dragon mount, is there anything useful to be obtained from taking a twink into the Dragon Isles?

I was exploring today and as far as I can tell, every vendor, rare and treasure is gated behind at least a level 60 player level restriction.

Has anyone discovered anything twinks can use from the Dragon Isles?

The orange icon thing right? Perma buff that removes certain auditory annoyances? I forget the name. That was a fun find!
Yep, that's the one. Just found it today, just doing a little more dragon flying before the trial ends.
1685943139508.png

I got the achieve but I didn’t do any of the assaults. I had to wait around for a bit until someone unleashed the beast and I simply went and got bbq’d ;)
OK great! So you didn't need to party up with a lvl 70 to "phase" and see the Assault. It's gonna be in the same phase as our twinks? Gonna try for it today before we lose access to our dragonriding tomorrow lol

You can fish, you can do some rep grind content, you can do the goblin for D right now, you can fly, you can collect flying dragon orb things, you can use the benches for old professions in valdrakken, AH in town, you can buy a lucky charm thing from a vendor in the onarren plains, you can ride the boat to get to the dragon isles yep so .. oh you can eat soup!

You can fish, you can do some rep grind content, you can do the goblin for D right now, you can fly, you can collect flying dragon orb things, you can use the benches for old professions in valdrakken, AH in town, you can buy a lucky charm thing from a vendor in the onarren plains, you can ride the boat to get to the dragon isles yep so .. oh you can eat soup!
Which rep content? And are you actually catching DF fish vs junk items from fishing?

Users who are viewing this thread