Anyone know how much base-stat the Alchemist Flask gives in this bracket?

Well the hard khorium choker is 13 ap , 15 stam, 8 crit and 10 haste with 1 gen socket. Necklace of the deep is 12 agility 12 stamina 3 crit with 2 sockets. And inscription shoulder enchant is 2 ap and 2 crit gain. So let’s say we are gemming 5 agility 5 crit. You only lose 4 ap from using hkc vs necklace of the deep. Adding the shoulder enchant means jc vs inscription you gain (with neck of the deep) you gain 6 ap and 2 crit. But you lose 3 stamina and 10 haste. Hmmmmmmmm
[doublepost=1540471771,1540470933][/doublepost]also is the inscription shoulder enchants still even obtainable?

Agility (1.05), and thus AP (1) typically sims at twice the value of sub stats. In the spirit of MADEEPS, Inscript>JC

https://www.wowhead.com/spell=61117/masters-inscription-of-the-axe

Im assuming it is still available.

Does anyone know if you can Inscribe your shoulders, drop inscription and then pick up JC?

Inscribe your shoulders, drop inscription and then pick up JC?
There will be red text saying "Requires Northerend Inscription (25)" if you drop inscription.

I think what i was trying to convey in my points were:

If you're a casual twink who plays battlegrounds and fools around it is probably worth dropping JC, picking up another neck and using alchemy to have a constant 20+ Main stat. Engineering imo is invaluable for bgs and world pvp so that's the 2nd profession.

If however you want to min and max for pve or bgs then sure. Throw money at pots and go for JC + Engineering or Inscription if you feel that gives you overall better stats.

For me I'd say that the alchemy flask is pretty good if you don't want to chug on flasks that disappear after bgs.

Agility (1.05), and thus AP (1) typically sims at twice the value of sub stats. In the spirit of MADEEPS, Inscript>JC

https://www.wowhead.com/spell=61117/masters-inscription-of-the-axe

Im assuming it is still available.

Does anyone know if you can Inscribe your shoulders, drop inscription and then pick up JC?

currently, because it takes alot more main stat / ap to add 1 dmg, secondaries are more valuable than they ever been. especially haste because you cant really gem haste.

currently, because it takes alot more main stat / ap to add 1 dmg, secondaries are more valuable than they ever been. especially haste because you cant really gem haste.

As someone who's been gone for many years and hasn't done his homework, could you help me out and give some detail and specifics on current ap / dmg ratios?

The tooltip (before crafting or being able to craft it) just say 12 main stat on my 85. I read some of you say it gives way more than that, does it change when you craft it or use it?

Help please, I am confused.

The buff it gives scales with level, but the item tooltip doesn't reflect that.

Users who are viewing this thread