EU+US Anyone have any 89 twinks

Cause 89 is not work playing. U can twink any other bracket and it is more popular. Those who play 89 are those who tend to accidentally level their toon or bought an account with a toon with ton of rare gf stuff and wanna start playing it and hopes of someone join them cause who in their right mind would play 89

If I lock my char on the 89 level, I will only do random bg who also locked or I'll play with anyone between 80-89?

I got a dk at 89 but I havent got the time to gear it up, altho I need to since 89s is the only bracket I havent played after the revamp of the ipvp system.

Skickat från min GT-I9195 via Tapatalk

It still irritates me to no end that I had the exact same Arcanums on various toon and not one single toon got GF'd while a few others did.

I wish it was on a loom instead :(

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/arygos/Myninjâ/advanced

I'm only working on this guy on the side as I don't think this is going to be a bracket that gets a ton of ilvls over the stat template but the bracket does seem fun enough from what I've played.

One of the problems I'm running into is that I can't get into Seige of Niuzao Temple on my own (have to be level 90 to enter). So I'm stuck running it in randoms and competing for the drops I need. Also DPS wait times are brutal here :(

I locked a hunter in 89. In this level, what spec is better? Beast Mastery or Marksmanship? And the better pet?

I locked a hunter in 89. In this level, what spec is better? Beast Mastery or Marksmanship? And the better pet?
I believe for BM quilen still have the brez which is one of the only useful pet abilities remaining after Blizzard made hunter pets basically a cosmetic choice for non-BM and nothing more with the release of Legion. Spirit beasts and corehounds remain just as useful iirc. As far as the best spec, MM and Survival seem to be ahead of BM. The only deciding factor between those specs is whether you want to be ranged or melee since survival has been changed to a melee spec.

I read that the warglaives still maintain there complete functionality inside of instanced PvP...... I'm curious if any of the 4 legendary weapons in this bracket are the same. That would make me want to roll an 81 (for superior stat scaling outside of instances)

Here's an old video from MoP that briefly touches on why 81 is probably better than 89, but it's mostly just some of the most hilarious GY camping I've ever seen:

Last edited:
Honestly there is almost no incentive to play 89 with the often upwards queue times of 15-25 minutes when you can play at 99, feel more like a twink, and get consistent 1-3 minute queues.

How is the possible? She is using items for lvl 101.
This was discussed in another Thread. While not an Exploit perse, Blizz nerfed what that Guild originally achieved with their farming methods. Those with the items already equipped got to keep them, at a reduced iLvL from when they looted them. It was done in a party with higher Levels, that's all I'll say.

Users who are viewing this thread