Anyone else getting dcd while Terrain Exploiting?

Mocha

Legendary
Anyone else been getting randomly "dcd" whenever you try to jump? (Terrain Exploiting). I have been dcd SEVERAL times in the past week on my druid, only when I have been fcing around and playing with the jumps etc. It seems like these random "breaks" in my connection happen only when I'm attempting to jump. Also when I go to log back in, I'm in and going in under twenty seconds and my comcast is constantly around 40 ms... which tells me that my connection is completely fine. These occurrences can happen to me only while I'm terrain exploiting.

Feel free to respond if you feel like a similar problem is happening to you...

Yeah, i got some dcs when jumped yesterday.

ok good thought it was just me, every now and then when i jump i dc but when im on a mount the chance is a lot higher for some reason

i get randomly DCed but it seems to only be cooincidence that it might be during a jump. it can be when jumping around in an open area.

not amazed someone did a GM ticket.....what i am amazed at is that a GM actually checked into the BG what seems in a timely manner? appears that way or perhaps some of the GM's twink? maybe even post or read incognito here?

when i do a GM ticket (other than player stuck) it's a 2-3 day wait

just got dced w/ flag on top of ally roof, in the hidden level thang, but idk, don't see how that is an exploit

Got DCed when doing the Horde FR Sawblade exploit ( The one Dakoduh found AND USES ALL THE TIME). Had the flag but didnt drop it.

Users who are viewing this thread