EU+US Any way to increase epic proc chance from quests?

Question answered, I just got 2 epics in a row as I handed in two quests. So, there's no internal 'cooldown'.
I'm in the camp of "RNG is just gonna' RNG"... but in the interest of intellectual honesty, I have to point-out that Blizzard's previous implementations of Bad Luck Protection™ weren't "cooldowns", they were progressively-increasing probabilities during "losing-streaks".

So sure, some people will get back-to-back Epic Upgrades if they're lucky enough... but the hypothetical "strategy" would be to keep your "favorite" rewards in reserve, until you have a losing-streak so long that you're convinced B.L.P.™ will guarantee your next quest will be upgraded.

The question would then become: How many is "enough"? What's the longest losing-streak on record?

...and since we lack the necessary data, we're just back to "superstition". :p

... but the hypothetical "strategy" would be to keep your "favorite" rewards in reserve, until you have a losing-streak so long that you're convinced B.L.P.™ will guarantee your next quest will be upgraded.

The question would then become: How many is "enough"? What's the longest losing-streak on record?
:p

Enquiring minds need to know!

Users who are viewing this thread