ANY T3 60 twink armory links?

No Professions, not even enchanted. New buyed BMAH Chars dont belong in here in my opinion, maybe if they have 8/9.

thisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthisthis

if you dont got 8/9 and no profs, please dont post here

No Professions, not even enchanted. New buyed BMAH Chars dont belong in here in my opinion, maybe if they have 8/9.

its not a twink, its just some guy with moneh...

EDIT: who the f am i to call whats a twink and what is not? apologies to Yöndruidi, i have to say that i like your toon, but bmah does not leave the same impression as the toons that have been twinked since tbc..

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry to have offended you by passing the spotlight for a brief moment to my good friend yon, who is indeed just a guy with money. Then again I don't see the the honor in having farmed it in TBC or early WotLK, or whenever naxx was re-introduced. The guy has scout title and his main was raiding end-game in vanilla, meaning if their roles were swapped, him having lvld his druid instead of his main in vanilla, what you are saying is that that would make him more qualified.

The list goes on, even Scarab Lord has been obtainable after Pre-TBC. It seems like you are mistaking me for someone who's looking for attention which is certainly not the case. Hope this doesn't come off making me sound angry even though it probably will. Just failing to understand what I did wrong, I linked what the OP asked for.

hey a guy tried to scam me and sell this char to me lately.. I guess many scammers uses this armory link just to scam people.. I decided with Sneaky that he is a scammer because he said that the account is un-merged and he bought it a year ago and many other things that was just too suspicious.

Good luck hunting! You are not the only one after it, btu I think I gave up my hunting for a while because I think must sellers of such accounts are scammers so I barely even bother when I find a place which claims to have full t3 ashbringer twink char etc for sale.

It is just too good to be true, so difficult to get hands on such an account or maybe it is just me?

Users who are viewing this thread