ANY T3 60 twink armory links?

remember playing Team Lumbermill all the time about 2/3 years ago before they gave the xp and make people turn xp off :/

I always feel like finding Kithkaid and spit on her face for not using atiesh, and using stupid sword instead.

Dunía is another 60 with Atiesh.

Meuchelgirl (Rogue)

Spacepony (Shaman)

Saphîra (Rogue)

Yurivexo (Warlock)

Lakir (Druid)

Awesomé (Paladin)

Earp (Hunter)

Yeyyo (Warrior)

Yayyo (Priest)

Thundermore (Warrior)

Halv (Paladin)

Peurderien (Warrior)

There is probably more than a hundred T3 twinks in Europe whose armories can still be viewed (i.e. recently active characters). A lot of names escape me at the moment, but since I have a moderate affection for Naxx gear, I'll probably dig some up in the near future. I recall seeing a druid with a full T3 set only a few days ago.

If people want to link more, we could create a compendium of EU T3 twinks, and perhaps a section dedicated to characters who have no Naxx gear but instead sport HWL / Scarab Lord and other equally cool vanities.

I had 5/9 T3 warrior with naxx 40 shield but i sold it, i don't know its currently name.

T3 warrior with 250k hks is in the same guikd as Halv the scarab lord pally posted in this thread

T3 warrior with 250k hks is in the same guikd as Halv the scarab lord pally posted in this thread

I looked for him in the guild roster yesterday, but it seems he is no longer a member. He was definitely one of the cooler twinks, so I hope he's located sometime in the future, although chances are he sold the character.

By the way, welcome back^^ Please mod 70 section again? Someone called Camael (changed name to Nesyla) is making 50-70 posts a day and getting into an argument with every poster in the bracket. This calls for the wise rule and iron fist of SANITARIUM!

I looked for him in the guild roster yesterday, but it seems he is no longer a member. He was definitely one of the cooler twinks, so I hope he's located sometime in the future, although chances are he sold the character.

By the way, welcome back^^ Please mod 70 section again? Someone called Camael (changed name to Nesyla) is making 50-70 posts a day and getting into an argument with every poster in the bracket. This calls for the wise rule and iron fist of SANITARIUM!

my bad, was on my android when i made that post and couldnt check the guild roster.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kilrogg/Peurderien/advanced

thank god for my browsing history

All of these look nice in their vanity gear. Unfortunately short of set bonuses and higher damage from say a weapon, you can get better overall stats from using gem slot gear in most cases
<

Part of me wishes gem slot gear and wrath gems were not available then these could really keep epic status which I think they should have. Still they certainly look some of the nicest sets.

All of these look nice in their vanity gear. Unfortunately short of set bonuses and higher damage from say a weapon, you can get better overall stats from using gem slot gear in most cases
<

Part of me wishes gem slot gear and wrath gems were not available then these could really keep epic status which I think they should have. Still they certainly look some of the nicest sets.

Not sure if stupid or just troll.

Users who are viewing this thread