Any athletes here?

I wrestle, State champ :)

mad respect to you man. Do you have any highlight vids? I used to play football, this is my first year wrestling :). My school is annual district champs, so we have a pretty solid team but I'm pretty sure I'll make it to varsity. I'm determined to.

hockey idk alot of it havent found out about highschool yet havent had tryouts

Speer16 said:
mad respect to you man. Do you have any highlight vids? I used to play football, this is my first year wrestling :). My school is annual district champs, so we have a pretty solid team but I'm pretty sure I'll make it to varsity. I'm determined to.

I think the MA All- state finals videos are some where on the internet, Shouldn't be to hard to find. Yeah i played football 8 yrs running back but idk if i'm still gonna since i'm going to college on wrestling scholarship

Orebrb said:
I think the MA All- state finals videos are some where on the internet, Shouldn't be to hard to find. Yeah i played football 8 yrs running back but idk if i'm still gonna since i'm going to college on wrestling scholarship

I see a lot of vids haha. What weight class/year? 2010? And congrats man that's great, I'd love to end up in that position.

devotadin said:
I am a wrestler also wrestle 160 on a team with multiple state placers and champs started this last year and been practicing with alumni of the school

That's awesome bro. I Need to start training with some people that know their shit. Any names or state champs I could look up? Curious to watch some

Warcraftnick said:
Magic The gathering

couldnt even handle my elf beatdown deck man

so siq

or my awesome white deck with all the chomanno n serras n dem hos

or even the swamp/mix deck with all my phryxian dudes and this one guy...crap i cant remember his name but it was this rare maf who just wrecked

Users who are viewing this thread