Any athletes here?

used to play basketball, but a more serious sport i play is starcraft that shit is like the national sport in Korea

EDIT:
Taitaih said:
Fencing, Golf

fencing is badass

EDIT2: ore number #1 worst pally US/EU, im going to haunt you for the rest of ur life since i wasnt on ur "list"

EDIT3: btw ore ur traaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaash <3

I played football and baseball but not this year

Now i race bikes and run track/hurdles :)

Falkor said:
couldnt even handle my elf beatdown deck man

so siq

or my awesome white deck with all the chomanno n serras n dem hos

or even the swamp/mix deck with all my phryxian dudes and this one guy...crap i cant remember his name but it was this rare maf who just wrecked

Zombies. All day every day.

Was Born in Germany so I grew up playing football. Furthest I got was the practice squad on Bayern Munich before I tore my Achilles tendon. Never was able to kick the ball the same :(

Then my parents moved to the states and I played minor league baseball till I tore my hamstring rounding 3rd :(

Used to play baseball, now i longboard a bit (actual slides) not just cruising haha.

Mazurati said:
Was Born in Germany so I grew up playing football. Furthest I got was the practice squad on Bayern Munich before I tore my Achilles tendon. Never was able to kick the ball the same :(

Then my parents moved to the states and I played minor league baseball till I tore my hamstring rounding 3rd :(

what was it like to see your calf muscle shoot up to the back of ur knee. ive always thought itd be one of the sickest things to see someone tear their achillies and see that muscle just shoot straight up into a ball

Falkor said:
what was it like to see your calf muscle shoot up to the back of ur knee. ive always thought itd be one of the sickest things to see someone tear their achillies and see that muscle just shoot straight up into a ball

Mine wasn't a complete tear, but enough to where I couldn't run on it for a whole year.

oh yea thatd still suck. but a complete tear would still be nuts to see

All star corner back for my county, used to play full back in rugby union and played for barnsley in goal for football. Done a lot of sports tbh, black belt in judo and played a bit of table tennis. I have to say american football is my best sport though :'3

Users who are viewing this thread