Another Life - EU Horde

Okay? for recruiting hordes or Cass some People want to try someting diff than running around like screaming pigs in a rand with full group

I thougt u belong to The 29 mebby Rob Called you

Your the guy Who make rouge guides for 29 when Theres 3 Buttons. Pointless.

Same bunch off gangsters everywhere.

This chat has too much hatred what so ever. If u wanna advertise ur guild go ahead. But if u wanna shit talk other guilds to promote ur own or what ever you are trying to do. That might have to be in a other thread than. Dosent look to good ;(

no clue what he is on about, he seems angry over not getting enough puss ??
oh ye must be that

and your just another pvp hero thinking your the shit and talking big words thinking your the shit, when most ppl dont give a shit about you
like me

so lets be mature,
gl whit your guild hope pvp gets revived and all the best to you

You were The one shitalking my post to start off with hooch?

Pvp hero? never involved any Pvp about you or your guild in this post. you have paid scarab lords and atiesh ppl to be like magnet.

Im sure im just fine without People like you. lots of People left your guild so sorry.

first of im not apart of "classic" guild anymore so you can stop that trashtalk m8
ofc im gonna shit talk you, your an arogant pvp hero that thinks he is the best when clearly you arent

so have fun gl and fuck off :D

Works just fine. 13 dmg red. Might try disc or rest druid Tho IF thats alllowed? This thread was about pve but however ive sen a couple of teams that raped US without any prob so Theres no prob.

At The end of The Day i Will always be a step above you On any section. I think i hade my best score in early wotlk and in cata. Was a part of methods 5 man hc farm group for The crimson Mount just 3 days arter release but ofc youve got some education. and this is a fact.

Dno why u reroll classic when u never Explored it at its retail. Ur 95.

Cant keep my mouth shut sorry

Torkelbesteu. And names ending up with qt are those ppl Who is good exemples :) its not like The names makes you to a hero.

Too bad that The community just have 1995 and 1996 and younger folks that was here since it became popular :)

Sluta käfta sebs. Du hänger bara på dessa apor som helt enkelt är värdelösa på allt som har med wow att göra. Har sett de själv med egna ögon å räcker så.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gear a holy pal, resto druid and disc with equal gear and campare EM all. U Will pick The disco with 40 % passive dmg red. Try Monk also and compare EM and u Will see :) you wont Choose The Monk.

I'm relatively new to twinning at 60, i was put off because of the fact that a lot of the gear and a lot of the best gear is now unavailable or removed. However i decided to give it a go and I've ended up having a lot of fun. But on my quest to gearing my level 60 and being slowly introduced to the community i found that there are some seriously tight players surrounding this bracket. There are those that turn their noses up at anyone who uses heirloom even if they outplay them and beat them in duels/arenas. Those that won't even speak to me because of my lack of 'classic' gear and then those that are just so dirty arrogant about all their gear it's obnoxious. Sure it's cool that they have that old gear and to say I'm not envious would be a lie but the fact they disregard any skill or determination to get involved with the bracket due to their lack of 'classic gear' is quite childish.

However Busaga and Ettan have not done this to me... they have played alongside me and we had great fun doing aq 40 with just 8 players. No judgmental snobs and no shit talk, both good players infact. That monk is the only healer i cannot kill so far on my warrior.

These are the kind of players that make the 60 bracket worth

Mass recruiting right now in every possibly way to push the horde activity. A priest + mage is leveling from scratch right now.

Still looking for healers and tanks.

Going very well now. Posted on every forum out there and so far we had 6 whispers and two mail this morning. Updating this as soon as i hear anyhting new.

Still need ret pala, fire mage and holy pala.

Users who are viewing this thread